Brand Name Hair Products Sale - JcPenny

NinaBella

DIS Veteran
My daughter wants a specific brand hair products so I google who sold it. Jcenny was my closest location. I stopped ny today to find a buy 2 get 1 for $0.01. Some brands are excluded. For the brand my daughter wants I got three products regular price of $22, $22, & $20. For a grand total of $40.03. I am rewards member so she inputted my phone number and scanned an additional coupon.

Receipts says:
Total discounts: 19.99
Total coupon discount: 6.60

For those who buy these brands it is a good deal. They said the sale runs through Saturday.

The best part is it is the only reason I stopped buy and planned to purchase at the higher price.

Surprise Savings !

Sorry, I dont have a list of brands they carry at JcPenny. All the hair products with a few exceptions. It might be on their website.

Where did you look under on the website? Thank you

I didn't look at the website. I suggested if someone wanted a list of products to look there. The Internet is a great resource. Or one could call, or stop by. Its the Jcpenney Salon that carries the hair products.

The entire reason I posted was in case others like specific brands that JcPenney carrries they could take advantage of the sale. For example, if I only want Paul Mitchell, it would be easy to see JcPenney carries Paul Mitchell.

The brand I went there to buy is a brand called Rock Your Hair. I live about 4 miles from our mall so it worked out for me. Its a brand that the cheerleaders and dancers like.

I do not typically shop there and certainly didn't pay attention to the other brands. Although, I did see the Paul Mitchell brand. I went for one specific brand, saw the sign about the sale and only glanced at the exclusions to see if my brand was or was not on the list. I was in and out in 5 minutes.

Last edited:
I didn't look at the website. I suggested if someone wanted a list of products to look there. The Internet is a great resource. Or one could call, or stop by. Its the Jcpenney Salon that carries the hair products.

The entire reason I posted was in case others like specific brands that JcPenney carrries they could take advantage of the sale. For example, if I only want Paul Mitchell, it would be easy to see JcPenney carries Paul Mitchell.

The brand I went there to buy is a brand called Rock Your Hair. I live about 4 miles from our mall so it worked out for me. Its a brand that the cheerleaders and dancers like.

I do not typically shop there and certainly didn't pay attention to the other brands. Although, I did see the Paul Mitchell brand. I went for one specific brand, saw the sign about the sale and only glanced at the exclusions to see if my brand was or was not on the list. I was in and out in 5 minutes.
No problem, thank you.

Ulta is another good option for sales if you have one close. They often have buy 2 get 1 free- that's when I stock up on my "nice" shampoo/conditioner.

Yes, I was wondering what brand you went there for. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter