Brady Suspension Reversed!!

11949145_486197664891382_1738350446999751048_n.jpg

He's so articulate. :rolleyes:

Wow you have to try to dig up something from 7 years ago, btw your facts are wrong. She announced she was pregnant after they broke up. Talk about an anchor/pay day baby.

While I may or may not agree with you on that, there sure is a whole lot of digging of Michael Vick since the Steelers picked him up as well. :confused3

As for the Patriots, Brady and Belichick; I'll admit, I can't stand all three of them,especially Belichick. My resentment goes back to his Cleveland days. But I do also think that Roger Goodell oversteps his authority and was wrong in this case and needs to go. With that said, I don't believe Brady is squeeky clean in this thing either.

Brady did what any person with a half a brain would do and got rid of anything that may implicate him.

Again, totally ignoring the fact that they didn't want the phone, then later did after it was gone. What they asked for, he gave them.

I STILL want someone to tell me why we are even having this discussion when the PSI of all but one ball was in the acceptable PSI zone when taking the conditions into account. The Colts ball were low too! Same as the Pats. Due to the WEATHER! Please explain again to me.

Is this thread a normal representation of Brady fans, and is this type of in your face gloating par for the course? I'm not really a die hard fan of any NFL team or player but dang some of this is very, very in your face and I don't quite understand why?

Is this thread a normal representation of Brady fans, and is this type of in your face gloating par for the course? I'm not really a die hard fan of any NFL team or player but dang some of this is very, very in your face and I don't quite understand why?

Don't be a hater! :p

Don't be a hater! :p

:) Honestly I'm not, but dang it's hard not to be a bit put off by some of this.

Edited to add: Maybe that's what they want? They want to put people off and the taunting brings them joy? I truly don't understand it.

Are you freaking serious?!?!?! We Patriots fans have had the entire country in our face. When this story first broke you couldn't go on any kind of message board and not find a thread ridiculing the Patriots. Everyone around the country loved the Pats when they were losers for 40 years, but the last 15 years, because of their success, the entire country hates them. Like the judge said to the NFL, in the second half of the Colts game with the ball inflated correctly, Brady had better stats than he did in the first half with the supposedly deflated ball. Then the judge pointed out that he also played well and won the Super Bowl, so the judge asked the NFL was there really any kind of advantage? Any nitwit could look at those stats and see there is no advantage, but the haters will always think there was.

There has been so many false stories about the Pats that have a life of their own, like the one that the Pats taped the final walk through of the Rams before Super Bowl XXXVI. That was proven to be false and ESPN a couple weeks ago apologized for saying it was true.

Also the nitwits that think SpyGate tarnishes the Patriots first 3 Super Bowl wins. The rule that you couldn't tape the oppositions signals from the sidelines went into affect in 2006, while the Pats won their first 3 Super Bowls in '01, '03 and '04 when you COULD film from the sidelines, but the haters will never let the facts get in the way of their agenda.

All I know is it was one glorious moment when Butler intercepted the pass to seal the Super Bowl win knowing the haters were disappointed.

Are you freaking serious?!?!?! We Patriots fans have had the entire country in our face. When this story first broke you couldn't go on any kind of message board and not find a thread ridiculing the Patriots. Everyone around the country loved the Pats when they were losers for 40 years, but the last 15 years, because of their success, the entire country hates them. Like the judge said to the NFL, in the second half of the Colts game with the ball inflated correctly, Brady had better stats than he did in the first half with the supposedly deflated ball. Then the judge pointed out that he also played well and won the Super Bowl, so the judge asked the NFL was there really any kind of advantage? Any nitwit could look at those stats and see there is no advantage, but the haters will always think there was.

There has been so many false stories about the Pats that have a life of their own, like the one that the Pats taped the final walk through of the Rams before Super Bowl XXXVI. That was proven to be false and ESPN a couple weeks ago apologized for saying it was true.

Also the nitwits that think SpyGate tarnishes the Patriots first 3 Super Bowl wins. The rule that you couldn't tape the oppositions signals from the sidelines went into affect in 2006, while the Pats won their first 3 Super Bowls in '01, '03 and '04 when you COULD film from the sidelines, but the haters will never let the facts get in the way of their agenda.

All I know is it was one glorious moment when Butler intercepted the pass to seal the Super Bowl win knowing the haters were disappointed.

I appreciate the reply, and yes, I was serious. That opening is exactly what I was referring to. I have no dog in the fight at all. I simply don't understand the over the top in your face stuff seen here. I'm generally not around sports fans so I was just curious. I guess it is what it is or something like that. Still makes no sense to me though.

I could care less about the Pats. I am somewhat grateful to them for beating Seattle but I have no dog in the fight either.

However, what I was very turned off by, and still am, is the fact that Roger Goodell thinks he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. He acts like a condescending prick whenever he's asked questions and basically views himself as God of the NFL. I'm freakin' sick of it!! And I cheer and scream from the top of my lungs whenever he gets knocked down. Yesterday's decision probably sent him into the fetal position while sucking his thumb. He has been humiliated and I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the Pats, they have been ridiculed for the past several months. ESPN's legal experts went on TV and said that Tom Brady had very little chance to win and should just accept his suspension. Other talking heads were debating what this did to Tom Brady's legacy. They were very "in your face" about it so I don't see any reasons why the Patriots shouldn't reciprocate.

Really? For 7 months we have listened, been berated, denigrated & had the team, Brady & Staff dragged through the mud. Now some measure of vindication. The gloat is in direct proportion to the castigation we have endured.
That is why it is In Your Face to all that reveled in the charges.

If you can't take as good as you (collective you ) gave, then......

I could care less about the Pats. I am somewhat grateful to them for beating Seattle but I have no dog in the fight either.

However, what I was very turned off by, and still am, is the fact that Roger Goodell thinks he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. He acts like a condescending prick whenever he's asked questions and basically views himself as God of the NFL. I'm freakin' sick of it!! And I cheer and scream from the top of my lungs whenever he gets knocked down. Yesterday's decision probably sent him into the fetal position while sucking his thumb. He has been humiliated and I love it!!!!!!!!!!

I guess maybe I'm just not as invested in it as others so the emotion doesn't make sense to me. I still don't understand the tone of some of the posts I've read in this thread and was hoping someone could give me an answer that made sense, but I'm still confused.

Really? For 7 months we have listened, been berated, denigrated & had the team, Brady & Staff dragged through the mud. Now some measure of vindication. The gloat is in direct proportion to the castigation we have endured.
That is why it is In Your Face to all that reveled in the charges.

I guess I don't understand the emotion. If it makes sense to those that do then so be it.

I just gave you the answer. Not sure where the confusion is coming from.

You gave me an answer but it didn't have much to do with the question. And, as posts with you and I seem to go I'll just let this one go because it really isn't worth where it will go.

I guess maybe I'm just not as invested in it as others so the emotion doesn't make sense to me. I still don't understand the tone of some of the posts I've read in this thread and was hoping someone could give me an answer that
made sense, but I'm still confused.

Make it simple. If I stand outside your house & yell, thief, liar & cheat at you for all your neighbors to hear for 7 months. You are then acquitted, you wouldn't want to yell back at me / told you!!'

Make it simple. If I stand outside your house & yell, thief, liar & cheat at you for all your neighbors to hear for 7 months. You are then acquitted, you wouldn't want to yell back at me / told you!!'

If it were me and so personal yes, but this isn't personal. Nobody did any of those things to anyone in this thread. That is the devotion I guess I can't wrap my head around.

Yes! Same thing every year. And if you think they are cheaters you are labeled a hater. It gets tiring. I think the only fans that are almost as close to being this annoying are Steelers fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter