Boy's Black Dress Shirt????

bunny213

DIS Veteran
anyone have any idea where I can purchase a size 14 at a reasonable price? DGS needs one for a dance, and will probably only wear it that one time. I've checked JCP, Walmart and Kohls....I also took a quick look at my Goodwill...can anyone help?? I know they must be out there somewhere, but I sure don't want to buy one of those expensive tuxedo shirts for this.
Thanks..Barb

I was just in the same situation. My DS7 needed a black shirt for his dance recital and Burlington Coat Factory was suggested to me. It was around $10, maybe less. If you don't have Burlington Coat Factory where you live maybe try a TJ Maxx or some other type of large discount store. If all else fails, PM me and I'll check here and ship it to you.

Good Luck!

Try Aeropostale. I found some on the clearance rack there the other day (black long sleeved). Its more of a teenager store.. so a Small should fit his size. American Eagle may have them as well, but they may be a bit bigger.

Try Kohl's as well. I've also had good luck at Old Navy but in the men's section-- by getting a small or an XS if they have it.

I just had to find a shirt for my daughter for chorus a little bit ago. I tried everywhere because I didn't want to spend a lot when she was only going to wear it twice for the whole year. I found one at Burlington Coat Factory. I don't know if they have one near you but they are pretty reasonable and would have something like that. Good luck.

There is a Van Heusen store in the outlet mall here . . . been getting dress clothes for DS14 and DS8 lately.

Try looking for a mens small or medium instead of a boys...might have more luck that way also.

great suggestions...I do have a Burlington here in Ft. Worth. I'll check it out today..and I'm pretty sure there's a those other stores too. Thank you again so much...I knew I could count on Dis friends to know!! :love: Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter