"Boy Meets World" sequel series "Girl Meets World" could be in the works.

Lucky626

Earning My Ears
The Disney Channel is reportedly in early talks to make a sequel series to "Boy Meets World" called "Girl Meets World" which will center around the preteen daughter of the two main characters from the original series Cory and Topanga.

boy-meets-world-img.jpg

Here's the article: http://tvline.com/2012/11/02/girl-meets-world-sequel-pilot-disney/

I used to love to watch Boy Meet World and if they can get most of the original cast I would give a watch even if it is on the Disney Channel.

I am SO EXCITED for this possibility! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:):):cool1::):)
Can you tell I loved Boy Meets World as a kid? My roommates and I have the DVDs and watch them all the time. Girl Meets World sounds awesome!

I was a little apprehensive when I first heard about it, but now that I know some of the originals will be there I'm excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter