Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know at the Hollywood & Vine Meal Goliath signed our books. I just took a look and JoJo signed Goliath's name on her page as well. Dont know if that helps but he/her did sign our books.

Love the new faries pages.... Just wishe they would be out when we are there next week

I know! We are there next week too! I wish they were going to be out. That will just give me a reason to go back!

I did Goliath (I thought people were talking about the elephant Goliath, not the JoJo Goliath, I don't have children and don't know all of the characters :lmao: ).
It is posted here alpha under JoJo Goliath
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/
JoJoGoliath4x6.jpg

I also added prince charming and they are posted here under Cindy Pr Ch.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/
CindyPrinceCh2.jpg

CindyPrinceCh3.jpg

CindyPrinceCh.jpg

the no names ones are under "no names" in my photobucket.

I redid the Brother Bears ones (see alpha BB) using the Brother Bear font.

I did a bunch of autograph front pages and they can be found here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=27569128&posted=1#post27569128

I also did a personalized t-shirt for Jack :love: :cloud9: (I love Jack):rolleyes1
they are here
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Shirts/
JackD2.jpg

take care, Penny:hippie:
(I think I am caught up now except for the fairies which I will do next weekend.)

Thanks Penny! Love all the additions & Abby's autograph book covers! I'm going to let her pick it out b/c they are all beautiful!

Did you see my note on the Power Rangers on the previous page? If it is too much of a pain, I can print the blank ones without the names. Just let me know.

I hope to go to Staples today to get it bound.

We leave Saturday!

Thanks again for all your hardwork. You are very talented!

Thanks Penny! Love all the additions & Abby's autograph book covers! I'm going to let her pick it out b/c they are all beautiful!

Did you see my note on the Power Rangers on the previous page? If it is too much of a pain, I can print the blank ones without the names. Just let me know.

I hope to go to Staples today to get it bound.

We leave Saturday!

Thanks again for all your hardwork. You are very talented!

Doing them now, give me 30/40 minutes. I will post here when done. Did you get the goliath & Prince Charming ones? That's cool that she is picking it out :goodvibes :banana: P:hippie:

Doing them now, give me 30/40 minutes. I will post here when done. Did you get the goliath & Prince Charming ones? That's cool that she is picking it out :goodvibes :banana: P:hippie:

Yes, I already printed them out! I can't wait for it to be assembled! I'll definitely post pics sometime this week before we go! Thanks so much. We are going to be doing a lot of character hunting this trip as this book is getting bigger & bigger everyday!

Thanks! The Power Rangers look great!

I think I'm finished bothering you. :rotfl:

I'm excited to get this book bound & ready to go!!!!!

DD loves them too! She wanted to look through all the pages right now. I told her to wait for the 2 1/2 hour plane ride to give her something to do.

Thanks again! I really appreciate it!

I LOVE the Narnia designs! My oldest is going to flip for the Peter designs. I'm only sorry I have to wait until we get to the US in December to make the t-shirts! Thanks so much! I've got several of your DISigns saved!:thumbsup2

Peachers - Re the Narnia ones. I did the Prince, Peter, Lucy & Susan. I know there are a few more characters, but don't know if they sign? I have some others on my list to do, just in case. I know there is another guy (blocking on his name) and I am doing him next. Thanks for the kind words.:cloud9:
Sunlover - no bother, I was glad to do them. I am just excited you like them all. hope your trip is wonderful and hope you get bunches of character siggies. :goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

Here's a few for Edmund.
NarniaEdmund3.jpg

NarniaEdmund44x6.jpg

NarniaEdmund94x6.jpg

The LTT no name ones that someone asked for are done and posted and someone asked for the Jack shirt with Chris' name and two are done and in the thread. here's one of them.
JackChris2.jpg

Here's the last of the character meals. A few Tea Time ones. the no name ones are in my character meal no name folder.:goodvibes
AlTPMadHatter2.jpg

AlTPMadHatter1.jpg

AlTPAlice2.jpg

AlTPAlice.jpg

Now I am off to bed. :cloud9:

Hi Penny,
I'm getting so close to finishing printing all the autograph pages. For the Donald Safari bfast, I wanted to request one more blank one with Donald on it (like this one below you have for Daisy/Pluto/Goofy). Thanks so much!!

THDaisyDuck2NN.jpg
[/IMG]

Penny, thank you for the Donald Tusker house no-name, it matches the other ones you have for that character breakfast. I swear, my print-outs of the index card is getting to be 3inches thick - how did I get so out of control??? The autograph pages look so awesome, Oct trip is now less than 30 days!!!!

Penny, thank you for the Donald Tusker house no-name, it matches the other ones you have for that character breakfast. I swear, my print-outs of the index card is getting to be 3inches thick - how did I get so out of control??? The autograph pages look so awesome, Oct trip is now less than 30 days!!!!
Thanks for the very nice words. :goodvibes :cloud9:
Here's 6 more fairies. As usual, the no names ones are in the no names folder. If anyone wants the back ground of any of them, just post here and I will add them to my folder.
FairiesBeck4x6.jpg

FairiesBess4x6.jpg

FairiesDulcie4x6.jpg

FairiesFairyMary4x6.jpg

FairiesFawn4x6.jpg

& 2 Fira's
FairiesFira4x6.jpg

FairiesFira24x6.jpg

please set up an Elizabeth's Autograph page. I'm very new at this and love the idea of bringing my own book and not buying several of the small books. Your work is amazing!!:worship:

Thanks,
Kristina

As you can see from the time of the post. I'm been working hard and printing. Is it my sleepy brain :crazy: or did I miss a page for King Louie's autograph? If you have one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kristina

As you can see from the time of the post. I'm been working hard and printing. Is it my sleepy brain :crazy: or did I miss a page for King Louie's autograph? If you have one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kristina

You didn't miss a page for him. He doesn't sign. taken from

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/kinglouie.html
[SIZE=-1]General Info: [SIZE=-1]King Louie is the ape who wants to be a human! He is from the classic 1967 Disney movie The Jungle Book. At Disney World, he gets out, but he seemed to be more common in past years. He seems to make frequent appearances at Animal Kingdom, usually in Africa near where the path to Asia starts. This location is near the big drums that you can play there. Sometimes he is also in front of Animal Kingdom. He could pop up at MGM near the Big Hat. He is also known to meet in Magic Kingdom in Town Square (courtyard after entering the park), but he doesn't seem to be there much anymore. Sadly, many a child is disappointed when they meet him, as poor King Louie can't sign autographs, as his hands just can't hold a pen! Animal Kingdom is definitely the best place to find him. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

If you still want me to do one of him, I will, but will do it next weekend. :goodvibes

Penny-

Now I know why I have a picture of Elizabeth with BaLoo and King Louie, but only BaLoo signed her book. For the past year and half I thought the heat at AK just got to me:rotfl: . Please don't worry about doing a King Louie sheet; you're doing enough for me with letting me copy the sheets and making her title page. For her page, Elizabeth picked the very first one listed on the photobucket autograph cover page section. She said "I like it, but can you ask her to please put "Elizabeth's Autograph Book" so they came write their names for me instead of Abby." How cute!!:goodvibes

As for the color, etc. We love it the way it is.... just need the name change.

Thanks. You ROCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter