Bowl Free all summer!

covereddish

Mouseketeer
Did you see this?

I am in Birmingham, and they have one near me, so this is GREAT! We did something similar last summer and they LOVED it!!!

Click the link, choose your location, and then register. They try at the end to convince you to buy the family pass, but I skipped it, and got the "confirmation link".

Yay! My boys LOVE to bowl!

(this is valid for ages 15 and under)

And, you can use my email as the referral, scottorbsmith at gmail dot com

Here's the link: http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/

Yay, and Happy Bowling!!

You might want to act fast, in case they are only doing a limited number of spots!

We signed up for it here in Ohio as well and got the family pass so Dh & I can bowl with the kids for only $25. We'll just need to pay the price of shoe rental.

We signed up for it here in Ohio as well and got the family pass so Dh & I can bowl with the kids for only $25. We'll just need to pay the price of shoe rental.

I got some email about a $50 Restaurant.com gift card if you upgrade to the Family Plan so they are actually paying you to upgrade. Good unitl June 1.

:sad2: Exactly ONE bowling center in the entire state of Montana is participating. :sad2:

Said bowling center is in Anaconda, which is a teensy little mining town about 4 hours from here. I am happy for the children of Anaconda, who have NOTHING else to do in the summer. I am annoyed, however, at the brand new shiny million dollar facility 20 minutes down the road from me, who apparently decided not to participate. :mad:

FYI you do still have to pay for shoe rental. You get 2 games of bowling per child per week. The center where we go keeps an eye out and actually asked a parent to leave because he was bowling with his kids and had not paid for himself.

I got all of mine signed up. Thank you for the link. And the place is just in town!

We are signed up for this...never go, but it's a good option to have.

I saw on facebook they are having some kind of contest, whoever refers the most people that sign up, wins a trip to WDW.

FYI you do still have to pay for shoe rental. You get 2 games of bowling per child per week. The center where we go keeps an eye out and actually asked a parent to leave because he was bowling with his kids and had not paid for himself.

You actually get two free games per child PER DAY!! It is a great program! We did it last year and signed up again. Two games seem to be just enough for my 5 year old

We already went last week, and will go again this week.....and we can get a kids meal for 2.99 with it. A bowling trip takes at least half the day, since we live in a rural area...We always have to drive an hour to do anything...lol...so kids are always hungry.

You actually get two free games per child PER DAY!! It is a great program! We did it last year and signed up again. Two games seem to be just enough for my 5 year old

Oops. My typo. It is per day. We did it last year as well, so you would think I would know to type per day and not per week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!