Bouncebacks offered in December?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by AimeeMichele, Aug 3, 2009.

1. AimeeMichele

AimeeMichele Mouseketeer

Has anyone received a bounceback offer when you stayed in December? If so, does it include dates for the next year? :confused3 I'm going in December and am hoping to get a bounceback for 2010 dates and not the ones only up until 12/24 this year. I know receiving a bounceback isn't a given, but anything to give me some extra hope would be most appreciated!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ms mouse

ms mouse DIS Veteran

There was one in our room at WL last Christmas. I'm not sure all the dates but there were some summer dates.

4. Seahunt

Seahunt DIS Veteran

:goodvibes Too early to know what they'll do this year, but I can tell you that there was a Bounceback offered to resort guests last December 2008, and it was for return stays between these dates: 12/14/08-12/20/08, 1/4/09-1/8/09, 1/11/09-1/15/09, 1/25/09-2/12/09, 3/1/09-3/14/09, 5/31/09-6/6/09, 8/23/09-10/2/09.

Wishing you good BB luck during your stay too! :cutie:

5. msufan

msufan Earning My Ears

I know you get a discount for booking another trip while you are on your current trip, but how do they work? What is the rate of discount? Does it apply only to room rates, or must you buy an entire package to take advantage of this offer?

6. Smiling Cheshire Cat

Smiling Cheshire Cat DIS Veteran

You must book the trip before you check out of the resort. The rate of the discount varies. We stayed at a mod last time and ours was 40% off mods or deluxes. Our friends were staying at POP and theirs was 30% off values. I have also heard there is a free dining bounceback. The discount applies to room only or packages. If you book a package you must pay a $200 deposit. If you book room only you pay a one night's stay deposit.

Hope this helps.

7. Mommytobree

Mommytobree Mouseketeer

I am going in December as well and I am hoping to get a free dining bb offer for next Summer! :goodvibes I hope!