Bounceback Timeframe

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyMomChristine, Feb 9, 2014.

1. DisneyMomChristine

DisneyMomChristine Mouseketeer

Question regarding bounce backs -

We are going to WDW in May, and are planning to return after that in October 2015.

So, my question is - if we are even offered a bounce back, would it only be for the remainder of 2014, or would it be for 2015? Any for any resort, right? Doesn't have to be the same resort?

Just curious...

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

I don't know if the May bb will include 2015 dates, but I do know it's for select resorts, so it doesn't have to be the resort you are currently at. :goodvibes

4. gocubsgo

gocubsgo Earning My Ears

Also for anyone that has stayed at a WDW resort recently-were you offered a bounceback ? If yes what was it?

5. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Last year when we were there in Jan, it was only good for 2013. When we were there in Oct, it was only good for the rest of the year. I don't think you are going to get a full year and into the next to book a bounceback.

6. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

The BB most likely will not include 2015, especially as far out as October. The 2015 rates won't be out until sometime this summer. With that said, you can book any resort that is available under the BB and it does not have to be the one you are staying at.

7. cantoine

cantoine Mouseketeer

We traveled there in October 2013. Our bounce back was for August 2014, it offered FD.

8. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

Yes there is Bounceback for dates all the way through 2014.
    30-35% off Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa.
    Usually there is a lower amount offered for value but lately doesn't seem to be on the actual Bounceback sheets.
    As usual you must book before checking out.

[​IMG]

9. jaz0308

jaz0308 Mouseketeer

This was interesting to see. I will be coming in August and returning in October. I hope the BB is the same at that time! Just curious. Why is it not offered on 11/7 ad 11/8? I am happy to see that it returns 11/9 as that is when I am coming but I expected a blackout for Columbus Day weekend and glad to see it was on the list!

10. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

Is that WDW Wine & Dine race weekend? I think it's pretty popular especially to stay on site given all the activity, after party and food/wine festival.