Bounceback questions

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MrsB919, Mar 10, 2013.

1. MrsB919

MrsB919 Mouseketeer

Hi everyone. Hubby and I are planning on going to WDW in December. In September we will be spending one night at AOA before our cruise. My first question is would I be eligible for a bounceback offer if I'm just there for one night? And if so how often do the bounceback offers remain the same? I've checked the boards and have seen the current offer. Most of the dates we are planning on going fall into the category. I was thinking of possibly booking it soon and then maybe in September if we were eligible applying the bounceback discount. Would this be possible? I appreciate any feedback. Thanks! :flower3:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

Yes, staying at Disney for one night makes you eligible. You just have to book before you check out.

4. MrsB919

MrsB919 Mouseketeer

Great! What do you think the chances of the offer being the same in September are? Would it be better to book now and just add the bounceback discount then? I'm hoping for a discount but have no idea if and when there might be one.