Bounceback question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by teacher31, Oct 12, 2013.

1. teacher31

teacher31 DIS Veteran

Am here now and have no interest in the bounceback for next year. Can I make a reservation. And then when they change the offer jump to that offer? Looking for May/June room only.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Marionnette

Marionnette <font color=deeppink>Wishing On A Star<br><font co

Do you have any intention of traveling to Disney during the time that the bounceback is offered? If not, then why book it if your intention is to change your dates to May/June? It's not as if the bounceback can be transferred to other dates or piggybacked with other offers. Just keep your deposit and hold onto it until you're ready to book for the dates that you truly want.

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

You can modify a BB as long as the dates, resort, etc. are included (and available) under the BB you booked, but you cannot book the current BB now and change to a different BB offer later.

5. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

You can change your reservation for another date or resort within your original bounce back offer, but you can't switch your reservation to a later offer. Only guests who stayed in a WDW resort at the time of the offer and made a reservation during that particular offer can do it. :)

6. buzzgirls&dad

buzzgirls&dad DIS Veteran

No to hijack, but we leave in 5 days:cool1:what is the current BB offer? Is there something other than FD?

7. teacher31

teacher31 DIS Veteran

During the fall we come for a long weekend and don't go with the free dining option. We prefer room only offers. Since our trip is now, the only offer is for next fall, but I'm looking for our longer summer trip room only offer. I know if I were to go in January I would have a shot.

Thanks for the answers everyone!

8. DLM1980

DLM1980 Supreme Fraggle Extrodinaire!

We have free dining but for arrivals in August/September.....sucks cause we always come this week for our anniversary.

I'd like free dining too.....please Disney can I have some free food :)