Bounceback offer??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by michellelovesthemous, Jun 28, 2013.

1. michellelovesthemous

michellelovesthemous DIS Veteran

Anyone that is currently there what does the current BB offer entail? We are trying to figure out if it will be beneficial to upgrade o an AP depending on what the current offer is. Also when might '14 dates become available? Does anyone know if the DP is tied to the room or the park tickets I don't remember anymore I just blindly do it!! Thank you for any advice.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

2014 rates are bootable starting July 10. DP is based on number of nights.

Can't help with BB offer.

4. christineangel

christineangel Disney Bride 5-31-05

I know it was 35% off a deluxe hotel as of feb. don't recall other categories or know how often they change the bb...

5. michellelovesthemous

michellelovesthemous DIS Veteran

Any other thoughts from any lucky persons currently in all of our "happy place"??

6. graceful08

graceful08 Earning My Ears

I was in Disney a few weeks ago and did not receive a bounceback offer at all. Not sure if this is the norm?

7. Cadyrose

Cadyrose Mouseketeer

We thought that was the issue in December for us too. Turns out the BB offer was tucked in the welcome package which we just skimmed through...it seems like they are placing everything together now when in August '11, it was a single paper left on our desk separate from the other info.

8. jaykorf001

jaykorf001 DIS Veteran

Me too. I was expecting one and didnt get one. :(

9. jaykorf001

jaykorf001 DIS Veteran

I don't remember getting a welcome package. Hmm. The computers were down at our resort the entire day of our check in. We stayed club level and finally they just assigned us a room -- the computer system was still down. Maybe I should call and ask??