Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

Probably not so much they go fast. More likely it was not available in the first place. Not every room at every resort was available. I booked 2 days after the offer started & my preferred room was not available for Labor Day week, usually the slowest week of the year.
What resort did you originally want?

YC & CR Club Levels.
Thank you! I’m hoping to book 9/4-9/14/24, not sure if we’ll try a spilt stay or one resort. We don’t arrive for another 3 weeks, so I guess we’ll see! Hoping Poly/WL, but not set in stone. Glad you got something! And who knows if they will have a different offer later in the year. I figure I’d book with the bounceback offer to at least have something, I can always cancel and/or change it later.

Thank you! I’m hoping to book 9/4-9/14/24, not sure if we’ll try a spilt stay or one resort. We don’t arrive for another 3 weeks, so I guess we’ll see! Hoping Poly/WL, but not set in stone. Glad you got something! And who knows if they will have a different offer later in the year. I figure I’d book with the bounceback offer to at least have something, I can always cancel and/or change it later.

My thoughts exactly. I was intending to book more than 1 trip, but the September trip is our anniversary trip so that was the priority. Unfortunately I came home sick with Covid so I just booked that trip & got off the phone. He offered to check other resorts but I just wanted to be done with the call. We’re going again in December so I have another chance at BB trips. And there are always other discounts.

But this was the first time in over 20 years of YC CL stays I could not get a WV CL room in early September with a BB.

My thoughts exactly. I was intending to book more than 1 trip, but the September trip is our anniversary trip so that was the priority. Unfortunately I came home sick with Covid so I just booked that trip & got off the phone. He offered to check other resorts but I just wanted to be done with the call. We’re going again in December so I have another chance at BB trips. And there are always other discounts.

But this was the first time in over 20 years of YC CL stays I could not get a WV CL room in early September with a BB.
Happy anniversary! Hope something pops up for you!

We were there from 7/25-7/30 at Beach Club and did not receive any Bounce Back offer...we were not even aware that they were available. Just reading this post I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as we are and would it be worth calling to find out if we could qualify now?

We were there from 7/25-7/30 at Beach Club and did not receive any Bounce Back offer...we were not even aware that they were available. Just reading this post I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as we are and would it be worth calling to find out if we could qualify now?
You could call and try, I’m not sure how successful it will be, but it’s worth a shot.

I didn’t have anything in our room and never received and email after our stay. Just knew from the boards.

The Bounceback Offer was on one of the channels on the TV in our room at AK. It’s one of those things when you turn on the TV to see the local weather, you immediately flip channels to move away from those first few Disney info channels - blink and you’ll miss it. You could certainly call and plead your case; I’m sure Disney would love more of your $! 🤞🏻

You could call and try, I’m not sure how successful it will be, but it’s worth a shot.

I didn’t have anything in our room and never received and email after our stay. Just knew from the boards.

Same here- we even checked the tv channels when we were there because we had read it might be on there- no email, nothing on tv, no flyer. They did allow us to book when I called but it was within 7 days….

Same here- we even checked the tv channels when we were there because we had read it might be on there- no email, nothing on tv, no flyer. They did allow us to book when I called but it was within 7 days….
We have booked bounce backs for years. Free dining being our favorite for over a decade. We almost never had an offer in the room or any info. We always just call while on vacation and see what is available.

My BB email went to my junk folder, I had no idea a bunch of disney stuff was going there.

You have never needed a personal notification or offer to book. Anyone was always able to book as long as they called in the required timeframe. So yes, you can book even if you don’t get an email, text or have anything in the room. As long as you call within 7 days of check out, you can book the offer.

My BB email went to my junk folder, I had no idea a bunch of disney stuff was going there.
I looked everywhere in my email and never could find it. I knew there was one that was supposed to be sent, so I looked. It just feels like a crapshoot 🤪

You have never needed a personal notification or offer to book. Anyone was always able to book as long as they called in the required timeframe. So yes, you can book even if you don’t get an email, text or have anything in the room. As long as you call within 7 days of check out, you can book the offer.
This is exactly right!

Looking for club level around Christmastime in 2024:
12/19-12/22
Only two offers for the three nights (no tickets) - Poly Princess Suite $8097 and TPV 1 bedroom suite CR $7330

Last edited:
8 Grand for 3 nights and that's discounted, wow.
That’s what I thought! I was looking for a standard CL room.

It is pretty early after the Bounceback offers were released. It makes me wonder if they are just not releasing many CL room options.

Those prices make the rack rate WL CL seem like a deal. 😆

Last edited:

It is pretty early after the Bounceback offers were released. It makes me wonder if they are just not releasing many CL room options.

I'm going in September and hoping to book an epcot area CL bounceback. Not the ones you were quoted though lol. I remember years ago CL was all they ever had either the BB. How times have changed.

Looking for club level around Christmastime in 2024:
12/19-12/22
Only two offers for the three nights (no tickets) - Poly Princess Suite $8097 and TPV 1 bedroom suite CR $7330
lol, why? Who in their right mind would spend that on a hotel room? I mean, don't you go to Disney for the parks?

I called to book my BB just 3 days after it started. I was looking for YC & CR CL for 1st & 2nd week of September. No CL available at either resort. I’ve been staying YC CL for over 20 years. I’ve gotten it with BB offers almost every year before the closures. A few people have posted they got a CL room, but most people posting haven’t been able to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter