Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

Can a US travel agent call and book a bounce back offer on behalf of a client ? I’ve just returned to the UK and it’s a bit of a pain calling the US from here. I wish I’d enquired when I was still there.

Thanks

Just back from an 11 night stay at WL. Booked this offer for next year, Beach Club, 11 nights, 7/29 through 8/9 2024. 8 day park ticket with waterpark add on - $7800! This would have been like $10,300 rack rate. Very excited as this will be our first Beach Club stay!
You will love Beach Club, it’s my favorite resort next to Wilderness Lodge! It’s so convenient to Epcot and HS, and the atmosphere is wonderful!

You got a great deal!

You will love Beach Club, it’s my favorite resort next to Wilderness Lodge! It’s so convenient to Epcot and HS, and the atmosphere is wonderful!

You got a great deal!
We absolutely love the Wilderness Lodge. It is our favorite resort bar none. We booked the Beach Club as we have never stayed there and the only rooms left for the Bounceback were "fireworks" views for roughly $100 more per night than we were able to get Beach Club "resort view". Really excited to stay somewhere new though! 😊

We absolutely love the Wilderness Lodge. It is our favorite resort bar none. We booked the Beach Club as we have never stayed there and the only rooms left for the Bounceback were "fireworks" views for roughly $100 more per night than we were able to get Beach Club "resort view". Really excited to stay somewhere new though! 😊
Should be great time as BC is getting refurbed currently! Nice location and new rooms by summer!

We stayed at CBR the first week of the month, and I called the day after we got back. I was looking to add 3 cash nights before a DVC stay, and I was able to get exactly what I wanted. 2 standard rooms at Pop, June 1-4, full 25% discount.

Last edited:
We just checked out of AKL. I asked about the offer and the CM said we have 7 days from check out to book. Has everyone got the full discount promised so far (example 35% off deluxe resorts)? Thank you!

Anyone having trouble getting a certain resort or month?
Txs. Still have a few weeks to wait….

I was not able to get the Cabins at Fort Wilderness for July next year, but was able to get it for a different time of year. I did come in with a backup, though, and was able to get that (POR).

I did get 30% off both (both mod) though I was told it was 35% by the CM (I didn't expect it to be since that was deluxe and figured the CM was just confused, my own math said 30% so I was fine with that)!

Anyone having trouble getting a certain resort or month?
Txs. Still have a few weeks to wait….
I found the bounce back to be frustrating. We wanted to book last week of Feb and beginning of March, dates that were within the BB offer window at WL, where we had just stayed. Cast member kept telling me no availability, even though I could see rooms on Disney website. I told her this and asked if the no availability was due to the discount and she said no. I ended up with 3 days on weekend in early February. This is shorter than I wanted, earlier than I wanted, and they are not in the BB offer time frame. I will probably end up canceling. I was very frustrated and still disappointed.

I just booked our bounceback offer! They didn’t have the Poly, The Beach Club, or Wilderness Lodge available for my dates. They had the GF and BWI. I ended up going with the BWI. She said we saved over $1,000.00 from what the rack rate would be.

I found the bounce back to be frustrating. We wanted to book last week of Feb and beginning of March, dates that were within the BB offer window at WL, where we had just stayed. Cast member kept telling me no availability, even though I could see rooms on Disney website. I told her this and asked if the no availability was due to the discount and she said no. I ended up with 3 days on weekend in early February. This is shorter than I wanted, earlier than I wanted, and they are not in the BB offer time frame. I will probably end up canceling. I was very frustrated and still disappointed.
The bounceback is like any other offer; rooms that they think will have more difficulty selling are put into the discount inventory and just because a room is available at rack rate does NOT mean that it will be included with a bounceback discount. It's important to be flexible - either with the dates or with the resort/room type. If WL was not available with a discount for your dates, you can call back and ask for them to check other resorts that are available with a bounceback discount in late February.

I thought weekends in early February were blocked out?

Edit: NM, I just saw that you wrote that they are not in the BB offer time frame - if they aren't part of the BB offer time frame anyway, why not just book the room you wanted with the dates you wanted originally?
(Totally understand the frustration - one of the rooms we tried to book was showing as available on the website for the dates we wanted but we were told there was no bounceback availability during that time by the CM on the phone).

Last edited:
We hope to book WL with the bounce back offer for our Feb trip. But if availability is limited at rack rate, then it will probably be limited with the bounce back, too. ;) We'll find out next month.
This was a little frustrating when we booked. We wanted to book WL again, but the only rooms for our dates were "fireworks" views which put us like 1K over what a resort view would have been. On a good note, the Beach Club did have resort view rooms for the offer and our dates. We booked that and are pretty happy about it now as we have never stayed at the Beach Club but have at least 6 times at the WL. (Ya, it's our favorite, but maybe it's time we try something new, lol).

Flexibility is key when booking a BB reservation. As others have shared, if rooms are available at rack rate this does not mean they will be available with the BB offer.

Disney has buckets for everything, including BB offers. They put certain dates, resorts, room categories etc into the 'BB Bucket'. If what you're looking for is not in that bucket, a CM cannot offer it to you.

Flexibility of dates, resorts and room type is key when booking a BB offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter