Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

Three questions...we are headed to Disney on August 18. Will this offer still be available?

And can we use it to book multiple trips?

What about if 2 of us have Annual Passes and one doesnt? Thanks so much!!

Three questions...we are headed to Disney on August 18. Will this offer still be available?

And can we use it to book multiple trips?

What about if 2 of us have Annual Passes and one doesnt? Thanks so much!!
(1) The offer should still be available, but I don't think WDW is guaranteeing anything. In the past, however, when they had bounceback offers, they remained available for a long, long time. Like, forever, until the post-pandemic era.

(2) Yes, you can use it to book multiple trips in 2024. Thought I'd mention this because I thought it would work for our December 2023 trip, but the bounceback offers are for 2024. The available dates are listed on this thread somewhere. Maybe on the first post?

(3) Your ticket media have no affect affect on the bounceback, however, you can't book a package that includes tickets, since everyone in your travel party would have to have the same tickets, and your APs already have their tickets. The tickets for the non-AP will come into play only for park admission. So they will have to purchase their tickets separately, not necessarily from WDW. You can often get a decent ticket discount at Undercover Tourist.

(4) Finally, since we just went through this--book a room-only reservation. If you read upthread a little, you'll see what happened to my sister, who asked for room-only and got a ticketless package. Wrong. You want room-only. Much better terms.

Also, be aware that the resorts and room categories you want for the dates you want may or may not be available. We got lucky and everything we wanted was available. This surprised me, because back in the olden days, POFQ was often excluded from special offers.

ETA: Oh yeah, one more thing: The person who doesn't have an AP will probably purchase a date-based ticket. That person won't have to make park reservations, but the APs will have to. At least that's what the WDW site is currently saying. I'm hoping that they'll change this policy so that APs with resort reservations won't have to make park reservations, but as of this moment, they will, even after the new rules go into effect next year.

I forgot to post our dates and prices!

All the reservations are for POFQ, garden view, 2 adults, 7 nights, no tickets or extras.
March 6 thru 13: $1,945.85
May 7 thru 14: $1,869.52
December 4 thru 11: $2,090.04

We're thinking of possibly changing the May reservation to AKL, water (i.e., pool) view, which would be $3,087.34 ($1,218 more), but for right now, we're sticking with this.

I forgot to post our dates and prices!

All the reservations are for POFQ, garden view, 2 adults, 7 nights, no tickets or extras.
March 6 thru 13: $1,945.85
May 7 thru 14: $1,869.52
December 4 thru 11: $2,090.04

We're thinking of possibly changing the May reservation to AKL, water (i.e., pool) view, which would be $3,087.34 ($1,218 more), but for right now, we're sticking with this.
So you had to pay a one night deposit for each room, since you modified from a package, correct? Not $200 per reservation.

And I should mention that if you *do* need tickets, a package may work in your favor because the 30-day cancellation includes the tickets. Whereas if you buy tickets separately, you are stuck with them if you need to cancel. But many here have APs and for them a package does not make sense. Just wanted to clarify that the best option may be different for each group!

I just returned - never got an official Bounce Back info, but I called and had no problems booking one. My stay is from Jan 7-11, and I was originally staying at CSR. I had the agent check to see if there were any Club level rooms during my stay, and he could not find a single one. I had him do Epcot area first, then MK, then CSR. Nada. So I booked a BWI water view and hoping an AP discount comes out that will cover a CL room. It’s not really a must, but my husband is going along for work and won’t be doing the parks with us, and I wanted a nice spot for him to be able to sit and relax.

I’m here now and asked my TA for quotes for the same week next year, so 7/28-8/3. I asked for CL at Contemporary, YC, and BC. Yacht and Beach aren’t available but I was quoted $6782 for a resort view or $7161 for theme park view at Contemporary. This includes 7 day park hoppers for 2 adults and 1 child. Seems like a pretty good rate, we may book it.

I booked a bounceback today. I honestly wasn't even sure what I wanted but figured I should book something before my 7 days expired!

Great CM knew exactly about the future stay offer, looked me up and confirmed I had checked out in the last 7 days. She was really fantastic and asked if I wanted tickets, memory maker and insurance and did not automatically add them.

I asked for YC Club level. As others have reported, this was NOT available with the discount (it was available without). She checked other CLs for me: GF, CR, Poly, BC, YC, AKL. Only GF and CR were available with the discount, the other ones were not available with the discount (and were available without).

I wound up booking:
  • 4 nights YC WV package with tickets (4 days PH) for the same period next year (end of July).
  • Full price would have been $5989 ($2750 of that is the tickets, ouch!)
  • Bounceback price $4911
So, I saved $260 per night on the hotel with the BB. Good offer if you can get the dates and resorts to work.

I realized I never compared the bounceback rates we got to the rack rate, so I did that just now. It comes to approximately 30% off for each date.

All the reservations are for POFQ, garden view, 2 adults, 7 nights, no tickets or extras, taxes included:
March 6 thru 13--bounceback rate $1,945.85 / rack rate $2,779.89 (savings = $834.04 or $119/night)
May 7 thru 14--bounceback rate $1,869.52 / rack rate $2,670.75 (savings= $801.23 or $114/night)
December 4 thru 11--bounceback rate $2,090.04 / rack rate $2,985.76 (savings = $895.72 or $128/night)

I booked a bounceback today. I honestly wasn't even sure what I wanted but figured I should book something before my 7 days expired!

Great CM knew exactly about the future stay offer, looked me up and confirmed I had checked out in the last 7 days. She was really fantastic and asked if I wanted tickets, memory maker and insurance and did not automatically add them.

I asked for YC Club level. As others have reported, this was NOT available with the discount (it was available without). She checked other CLs for me: GF, CR, Poly, BC, YC, AKL. Only GF and CR were available with the discount, the other ones were not available with the discount (and were available without).

I wound up booking:
  • 4 nights YC WV package with tickets (4 days PH) for the same period next year (end of July).
  • Full price would have been $5989 ($2750 of that is the tickets, ouch!)
  • Bounceback price $4911
So, I saved $260 per night on the hotel with the BB. Good offer if you can get the dates and resorts to work.
That's so disappointing about most CL not being available. I'm hoping to book one of the epcot CLs after my September trip for next year.

That's so disappointing about most CL not being available. I'm hoping to book one of the epcot CLs after my September trip for next year.
I wonder if they will add availability as the year goes on or even early in 2024.

I did not ask about other dates because my thinking was to return for my DD's birthday, but I wonder if there would have been availability if I would have checked other dates.

I wonder if they will add availability as the year goes on or even early in 2024.

I did not ask about other dates because my thinking was to return for my DD's birthday, but I wonder if there would have been availability if I would have checked other dates.
Who knows but I won't get my hopes up. I will book something and hopefully be able to change. While I love the MK resorts and the monorail, I hate having to change monorail for epcot, especially since we end up there most nights. I enjoyed the CR I have no interest in switching monorail. So poly is only one I would book. I remember years ago before I started staying cl that it seemed only cl was available in the bouncebacks lol.

Everyone posting their quotes has been very helpful, so I wanted to post mine. These are room only quotes.
2 queens

June 17-June 26: 9 nights

CBR-unavailable
CSR Tower(Club was only available in tower) 4534.78
CSR water view ( standard view not available): 2623.51
POR Woods view: 2579.42
AKL savanna view: 4965.63
YC resort view (resort view was only view available): 5061.41
BC standard view: 4533.95
7 nights in June BC: 3543.58

We ended up booking BC for 7 nights.
We have stayed at the others on our list, (except YC)but never stayed at an EP resort.
Very excited!
Hope this helps someone!

I read alot of this thread but still have a question. I saw 1 person write they got OKW, just wondering if the other DVC's are involved or available? I know DVC books 11 months and 7 months out > so if your looking for later 2024 are they holding them back ? Thanks, :cutie:

I read alot of this thread but still have a question. I saw 1 person write they got OKW, just wondering if the other DVC's are involved or available? I know DVC books 11 months and 7 months out > so if your looking for later 2024 are they holding them back ? Thanks, :cutie:
DVC properties are included, but if there’s no availability at rack rate (for the resort you are interested in when you call), there won’t be availability with the discount. Your best bet if you want to try to get a DVC booking but you are calling more than xx months out is to book something as a placeholder and call once you see availability at rack rate. No guarantees, but it’s worth a try.

Question about the bounce back…

This is my first time booking a bounce back. I don’t know what our summer schedule is next year yet. I booked a week I think will work, but if another date works better, can I change it (subject to availability of course) and still get the discount, or am I locked into the date that I booked? Appreciate any help I can get here!

Question about the bounce back…

This is my first time booking a bounce back. I don’t know what our summer schedule is next year yet. I booked a week I think will work, but if another date works better, can I change it (subject to availability of course) and still get the discount, or am I locked into the date that I booked? Appreciate any help I can get here!
If you book a package, it has the same terms and conditions as any package booked through Disney, and if you book room only, it has the same terms and conditions as booking room only through Disney. This means, that YES, you can modify. Like you mention, the dates must be included in the original promotion AND there needs to be availability for your new dates under the promo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter