Bounceback free dining for fall 2008

CindyandBrice

DIS Veteran
Is this correct - Stay this Sept, get free dining for Sept 2008 booking (3 night min and must book this sept)???

Yes, this is the offer. Unfortunately, it will not work for me and probably not for many other NY/NJ disers with school age children due to the dates (starts 8/30/08 as opposed to this year's 8/26). Notice how Disney keeps pushing the free dining dates further and further into Sept. each year? I think that 90% of the people at the resorts and parks last week were either NYers or from NJ too. Oh well!

Is this correct - Stay this Sept, get free dining for Sept 2008 booking (3 night min and must book this sept)???

We are currently at CBR and received a bit more specific offer:
- Must be booked by your checkout date ($200 deposit required)
- 2008 Dates Aug. 30th to Sep 27th
- Disney Dining Plan included for Free
- Our featured pricing was for a Moderate or Deluxe (Poly in example)
- Offer is available to Guests of select WDW resorts and is non transferable-
- I am not sure that anyone can get this offer, its a bounceback

It is labor day weekend, so you have at least 3 days.

Well, you can't stay three nights (minimum required for the offer) if your children go back to school the day after Labor Day. August 30th is a Saturday.

The bounceback offer made this past December was for an earlier time fram than the Free Dining for general public - i booked it and checked in on Aug 24. I believe the dates may have been the 16th or so...

Yes, this is the offer. Unfortunately, it will not work for me and probably not for many other NY/NJ disers with school age children due to the dates (starts 8/30/08 as opposed to this year's 8/26). Notice how Disney keeps pushing the free dining dates further and further into Sept. each year? I think that 90% of the people at the resorts and parks last week were either NYers or from NJ too. Oh well!

We were NY'ers that were there last week among many others! At first when we heard the dates for next year we were very dissapointed. But after thinking about it we came up with the plan of checking in on the 27th (Saturday) staying until 10/1 (Weds). Assuming the kids will be off for jewish holidays on the 30th and the 1st, the kids will only miss One day of school. That will give us 4 nights, 5 days. Would like more time but cant be picky I guess, just thankful we have free dining again! Hopefully it won't be a HOT as last week!! Just worried about the crowds.

Anyone know of the restrictions? Can you book the family suites at ASM? probably not :(. Also..how long till you can get your $200 deposit back? I would probably book it but doubt we'll be able to go...don't know if I want to take the kids out of kindergarten for a week! Plus we were going to try for #4 soon...definitley don't want to take a baby to WDW, or pregnant!

Does anyone know for sure if the deluxe plan is available for a discount?

We are currently at CBR and received a bit more specific offer:
- Must be booked by your checkout date ($200 deposit required)
- 2008 Dates Aug. 30th to Sep 27th
- Disney Dining Plan included for Free
- Our featured pricing was for a Moderate or Deluxe (Poly in example)
- Offer is available to Guests of select WDW resorts and is non transferable-
- I am not sure that anyone can get this offer, its a bounceback

We are bouncing back. :banana:

We are currently booked for Sep. 20th - 27th, however, Sep. 27th - Oct. 5 would work better for us.

So my question:

Do you have to check in by Sep. 27th to get free dining?
Or do you have to check in between the dates Aug. 30th - Sep 27th?

Does anyone have a link to the official rules?

Thanks

I did have a CM tell me you could pay the difference and get the Deluxe dining plan.:yay: I know my family (4 out of 6 are diabetics) would rather have appetizers than dessert. Wish they gave you a choice.

Anyone know of the restrictions? Can you book the family suites at ASM? probably not :(. Also..how long till you can get your $200 deposit back? I would probably book it but doubt we'll be able to go...don't know if I want to take the kids out of kindergarten for a week! Plus we were going to try for #4 soon...definitley don't want to take a baby to WDW, or pregnant!

45 days prior to check in you can get a full refund... not sure if there's a $50 fee if you change anything may it be dates or location... this is the part that I was not able to confirm since when I did my bounce back it was at 7AM on my check out date and my flight was at 10AM :faint: so I was really rushing to get in and go... :sad:

Yes, ASMusic suites were included this time. Also, changes can be made up until 45 days prior to arrival without a penalty and your balance is due then, too. After that, charges apply to any downgrades.

We booked while we were there last week too. We set our dates from Sept 27 - october 4. We were told you had to check in by the 27th to be eligible. You could change or cancel up to 45 days prior without penalties. You could only book one room, but my SIL who was staying with us booked her own room for next year.
Hope this helps a little too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter