Bounce Back Offers no longer given by Mousekeeping

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by buzznina, Jan 2, 2013.

1. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

Arrived at POR yesterday and in our room package I noticed something new, a "Be our Guest Guide". Well right in the middle is the current bounce back offer:) Just thought I would let everyone know. Current offer is 30% off Mods and 35% on Deluxe resorts and Villas with a batch of blackout dates.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. LadyLuck24

LadyLuck24 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info! Are there blackout dates in early May by any chance?

4. PrincessesX3

PrincessesX3 Mouseketeer

Can you post a picture, please?

5. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info, first I've heard of that!

6. DT83097

DT83097 DIS Veteran

Can someone confirm what dates are offered on current bounceback? We will be going down next month (adults only trip) but hoping to book something for the fall to take kids.

7. bigmochick

bigmochick Mouseketeer

Can't wait to hear specific dates! Going in April 2013 but would love to go later during the holiday season.

8. bedogged

bedogged <font color=purple>Choose parents that aged well<b

I booked a bounce back in the middle of December for a reservation that ended May 1st. I believe that I could have reserved well into May. I can't be more specific because I did not have the brochure in front of me when I booked. I just called and asked to book those dates and they said fine.

9. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Me neither! :hyper:

10. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

Early is not blacked out.

11. bigmochick

bigmochick Mouseketeer

What's the latest dates available on this current bounceback offer? Looking ahead to November or early December 2013 after our April trip.

12. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

Photo of new guide book with current BB offer.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. dreamcruiser

dreamcruiser Mouseketeer

I posted on another thread about the current Bounceback offer but received no response. Can anyone guess as to how long the offer will remain? Our trip is not until the end of April and I am concerned (read: worried) that it will be gone by the time we get there! My other related question is this: if I go ahead and book a stay now, can I re-book it as a Bounceback to get a better discount?

14. NHKristy76

NHKristy76 Senior Mousketeer

Oooo! Thank you for posting this!

I am tentatively planning a trip with my daughter, her best friend, and the best friend's mom for August... I'll be there next week so if I can score a good bounce back offer, I'd be over the moon!! :banana::banana::banana:

15. jrhwmr

jrhwmr Mouseketeer

So excited!!! I want to go for my 40th at the end of October and Halloween. Super excited they have a bounce back offer. We will be there on Sarutday at POR also.

Now I gotta work on DH. :rotfl2:

16. MLinDisney

MLinDisney Mouseketeer

We were just there and booked a bounce back for October. we're staying at the Beach Club for food and wine!! Can't wait! :yay:

17. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

I completely missed that til I was leafing thru that booklet on the way home. Didn't matter since I wasn't going to bounce back this time around but thanks for posting. I really was puzzled there was no offer in the room. :)