Bounce Back offers 2016

Disneytam

disneytam
I know I've seen this question answered on here but I can't find it. Looking for the bounce back offers for the end of next year. We are planning a trip at the end of Feb. and are hoping for a Dec. bounce back at the BWI. I had wanted an Oct. time frame but I'm pretty sure they are not offering it then so my second choice would be the first or second week of Dec. I think I read that it is 30% off but I might be wrong with that as well. TIA!

I know I've seen this question answered on here but I can't find it. Looking for the bounce back offers for the end of next year. We are planning a trip at the end of Feb. and are hoping for a Dec. bounce back at the BWI. I had wanted an Oct. time frame but I'm pretty sure they are not offering it then so my second choice would be the first or second week of Dec. I think I read that it is 30% off but I might be wrong with that as well. TIA!

2016 bounce back

January 3-6, 10-14, 18-21, 24-28, 31-February 4
February 7-10, 15-18, 21-25, 28-March 3
March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Up to 20% off at select values
Up to 25% off at select moderates
Up to 30% off at select deluxe resorts

Do you all think free dining will be offered for Oct/Nov of 2016?
Hard to say. If bookings for October/November 2016 are on the same level as 2015, most likely not. Just going on the offers for the last few years, free dining for the fall has become more limited.

We went Aug/Sept 2015 and booked a free dining bounceback but the dates were very limited. I believed it was just for the last week of August and month of Sept, did not go beyond that. I have a friend who was hoping to go back to Disney in Oct, 2016 and get free dining again but I am wondering if its going to be offered again.

We went 10/26-11/2 on a bounce back room discount offer that we booked at the end of our December 2014 trip. I remember then that all of October/November were pretty much open for room discounts. So interesting how it's changed for 2016. They must feel like they can book the rooms without discounts.

Thank you for the responses. We really wanted to go the last week of Oct. 2016 since it will be our 25th wedding anniversary but with all the commits this year about the crowds and the lack of bounce back offers for Oct. & Nov. Dec. will work. The added bonus is we will see the Christmas decorations again!

I'm glad that the bounce back will be offered for December 2016. I go in less than 2 weeks and was hoping for a bounce back for next December ('16). 30% off deluxe would be great--I hope they have rooms at GF, WL, or YC--since I want to stay at one of these 3.

Here are the free dining dates for 2015, the discounts were announced on 4/27/15:

Aug. 28-Oct. 2, 2015
Oct. 25-31, 2015
Nov. 8-19, 2015
Dec. 15-21, 2015

Well darn! I'm a teacher and there never seem to be bounce back offers when I can take advantage of them. Thanks for posting the dates, though.

Thanks for posting. They are definitely for much shorter periods then they were in the years past.

When we were at pop in early November we had no free so I called the desk, they checked with someone and came back to tell me there are no offers for pop at this time. Was this legit or a mistake? And if it was in error any chance they would let me book now that I am home?

When we were at pop in early November we had no free so I called the desk, they checked with someone and came back to tell me there are no offers for pop at this time. Was this legit or a mistake? And if it was in error any chance they would let me book now that I am home?

I am going to guess that they won't let you book with the bounce back. I would call you never know they might let you.

2016 bounce back

Up to 20% off at select values
Up to 25% off at select moderates
Up to 30% off at select deluxe resorts

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the Value and Moderates that are included in the current bounce back?
I wish we could afford a deluxe.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter