bought in local charity shop

popeyeohoh

DIS Veteran
Bought for $2.50 The Rescuers pin set. Includes The Rescuers pin, bernard, bianca, evinrude and ??deadeye?? (the seagull) Does anyone have any information on this set? When it came out or how much it cost? thanks ahead of time

Sounds like (pinpics #155: The Rescuers 5-Pin Set) featuring Bernard, Bianca, Evinrude, and Orville.

According to the info on PinPics, the set comes in a plastic hinged case and was a gift with the pre-purchase of The Rescuers video in '98. The video was recalled due to a "naughty frame or two" that a bad Disney editor snuck in. However, purchasers got to keep the pin set.

What a neat find! Enjoy....Disneyboy

thanks for the information. Yes they are in a plastic flip case w/ black foam holding the pins. I will enjoy putting them on my childrens lanyard

Take a look at the back of the pins for the "Disney" stamp. In my set, one of the pins (I don't remember which one) had the word "Disney" spelled as "Disneg"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter