Bought a pop up!!

Mouse14

Wish I was at the Lodge
just purchased a 94 Coleman Destiny 19' popup in great condition. Can't wait to use it on my July 2-6 trip

Cool!

You got any pics? Would like to see "the new toy"

Thats great mouse14. As a fellow popup owner, i welcome you to the Pup Family.

As time gets closer we can prep you with as much info as you ask for. IIRC, isnt the July 4 time when you normally come to WDW?

Pop it up in the driveway when you get it home, go for a short weekend trip close to home to start learning its ins and outs, then get ready for the Fort.

Oh i vote for pix too!

Bama Ed

Congratulations! Sounds like the good times are starting! I third the pictures!

Congrats! The first time I camped at Disney was with my parents in their Coleman popup. They bought it used, they used it for a few years, then they sold it for the same amount they bought it. Years later my husband and I bought a Fleetwood popup and also got what we originally paid for it when trading it in. In my opinion you can't go wrong with a popup!

Sorry for the late response! I'm super excited about it and can't wait. My parents had the exact model when I was a kid and came to the fort every years for yeeeeeaaaars. I will be touching it up. Painting, new awning and interior stuff. As soon as i figure out how to get a picture up is will

Cool! Are those homemade bases for the front awning? The ones that look like flower pots. Just wondering.

Congratulations! It was so exciting for us when we got our first camper. It was a 1998 Starcraft Venture. Had we not needed to move into a camper during our house renovation, we would have kept it. We needed something a little bigger to "live in," so we got a 2006 Jayco 26L hybrid. I know come this summer, we'll miss our popup though. Enjoy!

My parents had the exact model when I was a kid and came to the fort every years for yeeeeeaaaars.

This is the part I find fascinating. Almost like a chance to relive your youth. Sounds like spiffing it up will be fun for you and not really considered work. Happy for you!

Bama Ed

This is the part I find fascinating. Almost like a chance to relive your youth. Sounds like spiffing it up will be fun for you and not really considered work. Happy for you!

Bama Ed
Your exactly right, it's crazy how many memories this thing brings back. I frequently say that I grew up camping at the fort. And it was in this same thing.

I've been researching so may ways to fix it up and redo the interior. My plan is to fix it up so my future kids can make the same memories in it I did

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter