Bottled Water

mommakacie

Mouseketeer
This may be a ridiculous question, but....

My husband and I have both been trying REALLY hard to drink only water lately. We're cruising in a couple weeks and I was debating on bringing on a case of bottled water. Around the boat, we can get from the fountains and add a little lemon flavor and we'll be fine. But I'm wondering if when we get off the boat at CC, can we take bottles off with us? I'm trying to make it easier on us, but if it's just going to be a waste of space, I won't bother. I really don't want to pay the inflated prices on the boat for just a bottle of water, though.

Does anyone know?

Yep! Just take the bottles off with you, or reuse the water bottles and fill up on the island from the fountains.It's reverse osmosis just like the ship!
have a great cruise!

you can take bottled water off at any port which is great because some places do inflate the prices.

I take a minimum of 8 bottles (4 people) in my backpack every time we leave the ship. It's an insulated backpack so the water stays somewhat cold for a few hours.

if you remove the alcohol from the carry on... you shouldn't have problems fitting a case of water in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter