Both pumpkin and gingerbread beignets?

blynn

Mouseketeer
Do DL and/or DCA have both pumpkin and gingerbread beignets during the Christmas holiday season? If so, where are they sold?

The Mickey-shaped beignets are only in DL at the Mint Julep Bar and Cafe Orleans. I know they still had pumpkin last year the weekend after Thanksgiving and they are sooooo yummy! I'm not sure about the gingerbread. Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in DTD also has beignets but they are not Mickey-shaped and I don't know if they do special favors for the holidays. Have fun partaking in all the holiday treats!

I wonder if they have pumpkin in November and gingerbread in December. We're looking forward to sampling whichever they have when we're there, along with some of the 60th anniversary treats!

The Jazz Kitchen in DtD doesn't flavor their beignets. They do the traditional version. The gingerbread beignets should be available in DL once Thanksgiving is over.

I may be misremembering, but I think Royal Street Veranda keeps selling pumpkin fritters after Mint Julep Bar switches to gingerbread beignets.

Last year (2014) the Mint Julep Bar sold pumpkin beignets all the way from the beginning of the Halloween season until the end of the Christmas season. They didn't have gingerbread beignets at all, although I believe they might have had them the year before. I've noticed this year that they only have standard icing sugar, whereas last year they used a cinnamon (or pumpkin spice??) icing sugar for the pumpkin beignets, which made them extra delicious!

Thank you for this info about what the different locations have and when!

Keep watching the Disney Parks Blog for their annual post on the holiday treats at DLR. That post should include the beignets, which flavor, and location.

I don't recall from last time. Are Normal beignets at least available during the holidays?

aw man... i was looking forward to the gingerbread beignets... has anyone tried the candy cane beignets? Are they as good as the gingerbread?

I had the candy cane beignets and I really loved them! The dusting has a nice hint of peppermint that makes it taste light and refreshing. I haven't had the gingerbread beignets, but I have had the pumpkin and I preferred the candy cane over the pumpkin ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter