Borrowing points ?

paslea_pooh

DIS Veteran
Are you only allowed to borrow one year at a time? I have new pts coming in Sept (300) would like to stay at HH in a Grand Villa but need almost 600 points can I borrow next years?

paslea_pooh said:
Are you only allowed to borrow one year at a time? I have new pts coming in Sept (300) would like to stay at HH in a Grand Villa but need almost 600 points can I borrow next years?

I believe you can borrow the next UY points in your current UY. So I guess if you have no points now until September, you would only have 300 pts available to you. But after Sept 1....your new alotment comes in then you can borrow points from the next UY - 600.
Brownie

If you want to make a reservation that occurs during your '06 use year, you can borrow points from '07 for that ressie. You don't say when you want to stay, but if it is before Sept. 1, 2006 and you have no 2005 points left, then you can only borrow the 300 that you would get Sept. 1. If you are staying after Sept. 1, you can also borrow '07 points. When you call for that ressie has nothing to do with what use year you are in, but with what use year you will be staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter