Bored and fancy a Friday Challenge?

Whisky In A VAse

Mouseketeer
I am still looking into going to Florida next year, but I seem to be looking at the same sites and getting the same prices.
So I am hoping someone may fancy a challenge and see what prices they can find for me.

Flights are from Manchester - Orlando or Sanford
Dates:
April 9th - 25th (Looking for 11/12/13 or 14 night stay between these dates) Staying somewhere (anywhere within LBV) :confused3

or

Oct 23rd - 7th November (Looking for 11/12/13 or 14 night stay between these dates) Staying somewhere (anywhere within LBV) :confused3

Ideally, we would like 14 nights, but we would go for 11/12 or 13 nights.

Your time effort is appreciated.

I really want to get this booked asap, so I can start to plan.
:dance3:

Thanks

Neil

Do you got a budget in mind to stick within?

The October dates you say are the exact same dates we did last year for our wedding and it's a pretty nice time of year there :)
We also stayed in LBV :)

:goodvibes

Not really got a budget....I would prefer to keep the costs down, but everywhere I look is 4k+.
I would like to spend less than 3K.

I should also add that it will be 2 adults and 2 children.
Child ages in April will be 7 & 2
in November...you guessed it they will be 8 & 3.

So ticket prices will come into it for my youngest...

Well after looking into this for most of the weekend.
I think we are now going for a villa off site.
So who can get me the best costs for flights and car hire (standard) for:
10th April - 24th April.
Manchester - Orlando (or Sanford)
I have looked at a few which I was tempting into booking, but I think you guys know some little tricks that I always miss, and then you find them for me when it is to late.
I will probably book this tomorrow night.
Thanks
Neil

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter