Booking ?

Mommy2PrincessAbby

DIS Veteran
Well, July 10th is approaching, which rumor has it is when the packages will come out for next year... My question for you all is, am I better off booking the whole package, and then waiting to add a discount in January or so (if they come out then like they did last year), or book a room only and wait for a discount?

For DL I always booked the whole package, made payments and they would apply discounts easily for me... Wondering if it works the same for wdw.

Tia!

You can go ahead and book your package, and then apply the discount once it becomes available. The only issue would be if the discount is not available for the hotel you booked, but in that case you can change the hotel and apply the discount, keeping the same reservation.

Well, July 10th is approaching, which rumor has it is when the packages will come out for next year... My question for you all is, am I better off booking the whole package, and then waiting to add a discount in January or so (if they come out then like they did last year), or book a room only and wait for a discount?

For DL I always booked the whole package, made payments and they would apply discounts easily for me... Wondering if it works the same for wdw.

Tia!

If you book a package and a room discount comes out, you can have the discount applied to your existing reservation, provided the resort you have booked is available under the discount as the pp said (with the discount applying to the room portion only). Sometimes you have to be flexible with your resort choice as having a reservation already in place does not guarantee a discount can be applied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter