Booking Window Opens Tonight..Shoreside Concierge ??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by CarmenJames865, Aug 15, 2013.

1. CarmenJames865

CarmenJames865 Earning My Ears

I am booked concierge on the fantasy and my booking window opens at midnight! I spoke with shoreside concierge last week and she took my requests!

I am a first time DCL cruiser and this is a once in a life time trip for my twins and the only time I will get my husband on a cruise ship so I want everything perfect!!

I am a little nervous about going to bed tonight not knowing if I am getting what we requested! I get up at 5:00 AM so staying up until midnight isn't feasible!

Has anyone else used shoreside concierge to book your stuff!?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Stitch'sCousin

Stitch'sCousin DIS Veteran

I won't be using them until next spring, but plenty of people have posted about how they were able to get what they asked, for including a cabana.

4. shandrananette

shandrananette Mouseketeer

We had no problem getting what we asked for with shoreside concierge booking it. Also, when I got up at 5 on our 120 day mark, I would have still been able to get a cabana and any reservation I wanted - so you can always check when you get up. While I think a lot of people on the boards might stay up, I'm not sure that means most cruisers stay up.

Enjoy your cruise!

5. sbtrfly74

sbtrfly74 DIS Veteran

Have a great trip. I thought our 3 day was the only time I would ever get my DH on a ship and we are going again in Dec for 7 days. :flower3:

6. tracyaem

tracyaem Earning My Ears

Shoreside concierge is great, they will handle it!

I'm super-OCD (I have 2 word docs and a spreadsheet planning this vacation, lol) and was very tempted to stay up til midnight to verify things. I actually went into my reservation around 8pm or so that night (so a few hours before the window opened) and I pulled up my trip itinerary. All my bookings were already on there! Cabana, Palo, spa, etc. Woo hoo :) Went to bed at 10pm stress-free.

7. CarmenJames865

CarmenJames865 Earning My Ears

I checked at 6:00 this morning and everything I asked for was taken care of!
    As of 6:00 this morning there was only 1 cabana left on serenity bay which surprised me since we are cruising in December and the weather is iffy!!

Shoreside concierge is awesome!! :cool1: