Booking Vacation

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by chrissyc, May 4, 2005.

1. chrissyc

chrissyc Mouseketeer

Who do you all use to book your vacation? We used Cruising Company and they were great! We had our own agent who was wonderfull! We got all the priority seating we wanted! Just curious.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. LukenDC

LukenDC DIS Veteran

I booked my trip with Magical Vacations. I have been delighted with Lisa Wagner, the owner. Her service is prompt and thorough.

www.wdwvacationplanners.com

4. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

We use Dream Come True Vacations - Joe and his staff are great - they always respond very quickly to me emails.

I highly recommend them.

5. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

I recommend Dreams Unlimited. They are the owners of the DIS. They do great work.

6. wdwgoofeeee

wdwgoofeeee <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Last year we used Small World Vacations from mousesaver.com. They saved us $800.00 by changing our original AAA discounts two times as better deals came out. Great people and great service. I love not having to call for priority seatings since they took care of this also. Since it's free you cannot go wrong. I would highly recommend them.........WDWVacations.com

7. Tikiman

Tikiman He kuikawa ka 'ikena o kela wahi ho'oku ka'a e wai

I never trusted anyone with my trips before but MAGICAL VACATIONS is the only place I will use. They do some amazing things for their clients.

Aloha

Steve

8. 2dogmom

2dogmom DIS Veteran