Booking Two Cabins With A Family Of 4 On The Dream/ Fantasy - Query.

jdybnsn

DIS Veteran
The past two cruises we have booked both an inside cabin, and an outside cabin opposite - at very little extra cost to booking just one cabin for our family of four. I know this is/was quite a common practice for The Wonder and The Magic.

I can see by the plans, that there are now very few inside cabins on The Dream and The Fantasy.... so does this mean that these types of bookings are going to be a thing of the past ? ......:confused3

For those of you already booked on The Dream for 2011, has the price of doing this become totally uneconomic anyway ???...or will there just be a stampede to get these rooms at the beginning ????:confused3

Any comments on the subject appreciated.

The past two cruises we have booked both an inside cabin, and an outside cabin opposite - at very little extra cost to booking just one cabin for our family of four. I know this is/was quite a common practice for The Wonder and The Magic.

I can see by the plans, that there are now very few inside cabins on The Dream and The Fantasy.... so does this mean that these types of bookings are going to be a thing of the past ? ......:confused3

For those of you already booked on The Dream for 2011, has the price of doing this become totally uneconomic anyway ???...or will there just be a stampede to get these rooms at the beginning ????:confused3

Any comments on the subject appreciated.

We're booked on the Dream in July 2011 with two connecting inside staterooms. While onboard the Wonder last week, we could have rebooked that cruise for an outside/inside combinations for a couple hundred dollars less than our current cost (booked at the beginning of this year). The only reason that we didn't do it was because the boat is somewhat full now, and the rooms are a GTY with no guarantee of being near each other. As long as you book early, you shouldn't have a problem getting the outside with the inside near it. We had our choice of rooms when we first booked. It's just that as the ships fill, that will be a harder combination to get. I hope that helps! :goodvibes

Yep this is a bummer. A lot of the inside don't orient towards the verandah cabins (they are 'sideways) and the ones that do have their own separate hall (the aft ones).

There are 9B (oceanview) and 11C cabins on Deck 2 that are across the hall from each other, so if not having a verandah is OK, these would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter