Booking room only for 2014?

WishingMom

DIS Veteran
Tried to book a room only reservation online a few weeks ago for February 2014 through the WDW website. Got an error message saying you can only book for 2013 dates. Decided to call Disney this morning to ask and the CM told me that I could definitely book a room only reservation for 2014 using the site! Tried again and still could not book past 2013. Can or can you not book a room only reservation now for next year?

Thanks

Tried to book a room only reservation online a few weeks ago for February 2014 through the WDW website. Got an error message saying you can only book for 2013 dates. Decided to call Disney this morning to ask and the CM told me that I could definitely book a room only reservation for 2014 using the site! Tried again and still could not book past 2013. Can or can you not book a room only reservation now for next year?

Thanks

You can book room only 499 days out by calling, but you will not be able to book online (or book a package) until the 2014 rates are released, which should be sometime this summer. New rates usually come out in August, but have come out as early as June/July the last 2 years.

If you call and book room only now, you will be quoted the highest rate for 2013 for that particular resort/room type, which will automatically be adjusted once the 2014 rates are released.

I've already booked room only for July 2014!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter