Booking...pin codes...?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by clarkfamily, Mar 9, 2010.

1. clarkfamily

clarkfamily Mouseketeer

Does booking put you out of the running for a pin code...or might a pin code appear on my account even though I've gone ahead and booked?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Jareds_mommy

Jareds_mommy DIS Veteran

we booked 6 weeks ago with the % off thats on disneys website,
    the we got a free quick dining pin (that we used) and then other day we got 2 more pins for % off
    So no

4. clarkfamily

clarkfamily Mouseketeer

Well.... :goodvibes ...that sure answers my questions! Congratulations on your pin code luck!

Did you receive these via email?

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I would have to say no because I have read reports of people getting pin codes (and not just one) when they already had at least 1, if not 2 or 3, trips booked at a time.

6. Jareds_mommy

Jareds_mommy DIS Veteran

Yes they were all emailed,
    I signed up and ordered a DVD and planned and saved a trip
    I did the same for our neighbour and she got one with in about 2 weeks of doing that we both got the % off the same day

7. clanmcculloch

clanmcculloch DIS Veteran

Last year I initially booked my vacation using a PIN code for adults at kid prices. I then received the free dining PIN code and updated my reservation to save more money. They ended up getting a bit more money out of me by sending the second PIN because I extended my trip by 2 nights though it only cost me under $200 to do so if I remember correctly (that's at Christmas at a moderate resort and included food so pretty good IMO).