Booking...pin codes...?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by clarkfamily, Mar 9, 2010.

1. clarkfamily

clarkfamily Mouseketeer

Does booking put you out of the running for a pin code...or might a pin code appear on my account even though I've gone ahead and booked?

2. Jareds_mommy

Jareds_mommy DIS Veteran

we booked 6 weeks ago with the % off thats on disneys website,
    the we got a free quick dining pin (that we used) and then other day we got 2 more pins for % off
    So no

3. clarkfamily

clarkfamily Mouseketeer

Well.... :goodvibes ...that sure answers my questions! Congratulations on your pin code luck!

Did you receive these via email?

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I would have to say no because I have read reports of people getting pin codes (and not just one) when they already had at least 1, if not 2 or 3, trips booked at a time.

5. Jareds_mommy

Jareds_mommy DIS Veteran

Yes they were all emailed,
    I signed up and ordered a DVD and planned and saved a trip
    I did the same for our neighbour and she got one with in about 2 weeks of doing that we both got the % off the same day

6. clanmcculloch

clanmcculloch DIS Veteran

Last year I initially booked my vacation using a PIN code for adults at kid prices. I then received the free dining PIN code and updated my reservation to save more money. They ended up getting a bit more money out of me by sending the second PIN because I extended my trip by 2 nights though it only cost me under $200 to do so if I remember correctly (that's at Christmas at a moderate resort and included food so pretty good IMO).