Booking Palo onboard

goofyshell

DIS Veteran
So our boarding time for the Dream is 1:00. I still hope to book a Palo brunch once I board. How quickly does the brunch usually fill up?

So our boarding time for the Dream is 1:00. I still hope to book a Palo brunch once I board. How quickly does the brunch usually fill up?

I'm figuring you're doing a 4 night cruise? I'd think they'd go pretty quickly, as there's only 1 sea day, and that's the only time they serve brunch.

:cutie:

Doing the five day and I sure hope we can get reservations!! Is 1:00 when we're supposed to arrive at port or when we can board?

Doing the five day and I sure hope we can get reservations!! Is 1:00 when we're supposed to arrive at port or when we can board?

That's most likely your Port Arrival Time. If you arrive then you probably won't have much of a wait checking in and boarding.

:cutie:

It depends on the ship. On the Wonder, they didn't even open the Palo Ressies until 1:00 (we were in line at 12:30 and a CM made the line disperse....returned at 1 to find them already open and functioning). On the other ships, Palo ressies and dining changes were open at the start of boarding.

As to getting the ressie--the shorter the cruise, the more difficult it is. You have basically the same number of adults trying for 1/2 or fewer the reservations on a 4 night cruise compared to a 7 night. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter