Booking Palo onboard

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by goofyshell, Dec 13, 2012.

1. goofyshell

goofyshell DIS Veteran

So our boarding time for the Dream is 1:00. I still hope to book a Palo brunch once I board. How quickly does the brunch usually fill up?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

I'm figuring you're doing a 4 night cruise? I'd think they'd go pretty quickly, as there's only 1 sea day, and that's the only time they serve brunch.

:cutie:

4. goofyshell

goofyshell DIS Veteran

Doing the five day and I sure hope we can get reservations!! Is 1:00 when we're supposed to arrive at port or when we can board?

5. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

That's most likely your Port Arrival Time. If you arrive then you probably won't have much of a wait checking in and boarding.

:cutie:

6. goofyshell

goofyshell DIS Veteran

Anyone have any experience with booking Palo brunch this late?

7. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

It depends on the ship. On the Wonder, they didn't even open the Palo Ressies until 1:00 (we were in line at 12:30 and a CM made the line disperse....returned at 1 to find them already open and functioning). On the other ships, Palo ressies and dining changes were open at the start of boarding.

As to getting the ressie--the shorter the cruise, the more difficult it is. You have basically the same number of adults trying for 1/2 or fewer the reservations on a 4 night cruise compared to a 7 night. Good Luck.