Booking package with DP when some members of party are passholders

Belle in Blue

Earning My Ears
My BFF and I have been traveling to Disneyworld together for several years now, and our next planned trip is for December 2016. In the meantime, I'm looking to book a Disney cruise for my daughter and me in March 2016, and considering making a stop in Orlando for a few days before and after. If we do, I've calculated that it makes more sense to buy annual passes rather than separate tickets for both trips.

However, how does it affect booking our package in December if my daughter and I are passholders, but BFF is not? We would be booking one room, and we would want dining for all three of us, but a ticket only for BFF. From what I'm reading, we should be able to call and book a "ticketless package" for the room plus dining, and then add on BFF's ticket. Is that correct?

Packages -same for all on reservation regarding dining and tickets
you could book the minimum ticket days and use the ones that you dont need at another time and you can upgrade each person's ticket individually once your there regarding how many days.

our kids have annual passes but we are going for FD in September for 14 nights, I booked the minimum 2 day ticket for each of us and DH and I will pay to upgrade to 10 day ticket at the booth and use the kids 2 day tickets towards paying for 7 day tickets for other adult family members not in our group....

Annual passholders are not required to buy tickets. Even if there is only one annual passholder in the room. Just buy his ticket elsewhere, or even from Disney. You are not eligible for free dining. You should look into passholder discounts. Once you get you annual pass, there is a Disney web site just for passholders. You can also just call Disney and ask if there are any passholder discounts. You do not have to have the passholder in advance to get the discount, you do have to show it at the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter