Booking online

luvmk

I want to move to main street
I have a question about applying a code after the reservation has been made. Has anyone ever had a problem using the code when they made their initial reservation online? I just got off the phone with wdw travel to book our stay in Oct. The cm that I spoke with said that they only had deluxe savannah view rooms available. When I checked online, regular savannah rooms are available. I started to wonder if there is something different between booking over the phone and booking online. We will go no matter what, but if I can save some money using a code, I would like to. I have booked both ways, but I've always had the code available at the time I booked. Thanks for any insight!:)

Rachel:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Unfortunately, you can't apply codes to a reservation that was made online. They'd have to cancel it, and start a whole new reservation if a code were to come out.

If I were you, I would just keep trying back. Chances are something will open. Or, if you can be flexible with your dates, try different dates.

Good luck! :)

I would call back and let WDTC know what you found online (which is also booking through WDTC) and ask them why that wasn't available to you by phone. I'd be interested in hearing the answer to that. ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter