Booking next cruise while onboard Q

OnePrincessMom

Mouseketeer
We are sailing in July....I believe there is a discount if we book another cruse while onboard. Is that discount 20%? Does that next cruise have to be within the following year? If so, can I book a 2013 cruise and then change it to 2014 once I see the itineraries and still keep the discount? Thanks for your help!!!

:)

The discount is 10% and it's on just the cruise fare (not including taxes). The deposit is usually 10% when you book onboard (versus 20% when you book from home). You also get OBC based on the length of the cruise (and sometimes room category) when you book on board. If you name your TA when you book, you will also get any OBC that they offer.

You can book out a date as far out as they currently are taking reservations for and then move it out further. It's commonly referred to as a "dummy date"

Enjoy the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter