Booking more than one room

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by torinsmom, Apr 1, 2006.

1. torinsmom

torinsmom <font color=red>I have someone coming to scoop<br>

If I were to book 3 rooms at the same resort for the same nights, would I have to pay $200 deposit per room, or just a flat $200 for the entire reservation? With the free dining, I think my whole family will be going in that time frame, but not sure what the deposit policy is.

TIA

Marsha

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. snyderla

snyderla <font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo

When I made our ressies for 3 rooms last year we had to pay 1 night for each room.

Lori

4. DIXIEDIVAMOM

DIXIEDIVAMOM Mouseketeer

This is my first time on boards but just wanted to let you know I just booked two rooms at the Contemporary and had to leave a deposit for each room.

5. minnie61650

minnie61650 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Yes, You will need a $200 deposit for each room.

6. torinsmom

torinsmom <font color=red>I have someone coming to scoop<br>

So, if the rooms are for different members of the family, should I book them all at once so we can be in the same section? Do you think they would let us all use a different credit card for the deposit?

Thanks,

Marsha

7. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

If you book a package you will have to put down $200 for each package. If it is room only than a one nights deposit is due for each room.

I would make the reservations all together and tell them that you a group so you have a better chance of getting rooms close together. They will note it on your reservations.

8. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

DIXIEDIVAMOM Welcome to the DIS!

9. strmtroopr96

strmtroopr96 DIS Veteran

:wizard: We only had to pay the $200 deposit when we booked 2 rooms for last September. There were 4 adults and 1 child but we were all under the same package although a different name for each room.