Booking in November for Next September

jtlover

DIS Veteran
A couple of you have been kind enough to give me info but I just wanted to see what people thought.

I cant afford to pay for flights in one go as well as the disney hotel deposit until 10th November. Do you think the prices will change, or not be available between then and now?

We can get Virgin flights for £415 each with 2,000 airmiles on each ticket and then £200 deposit on SSR for 10 days stay.

Do you think I run the risk of price and availability problems waiting 3 weeks. Or should I book the SSR booking and risk not being able to get the flights for the same time? I am panicking a bit:scared1: We are looking to go 2nd September 2010 - 12th September 2010

Or the other option is to fly with Monarch for the same price and they only want a deposit - but I am not sure whether they are any good:confused3

I don't know if this is an option for you but how about putting it on a credit card and paying it off as soon as it comes through?
That way you get todays prices and don't pay until you can afford it?

HTH

it doesnt cost to add a day to your hotel booking which is waht we did this year as the flights with miles and money were not available on the days we wanted so we added a day to our holiday

we are going 1st sept to 15th sept staying at ssr!!!

it doesnt cost to add a day to your hotel booking which is waht we did this year as the flights with miles and money were not available on the days we wanted so we added a day to our holiday

we are going 1st sept to 15th sept staying at ssr!!!

We might see you around SSR then:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter