Booking hotel with caa???

lifeguardette

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm new to the WDW thing. I'm wanting to book an on site hotel at WDW with my CAA discount. When I called Disney about this, they said that I had to book first, then get a CAA rep to call to get the discount applied. Is this true? I've never done it that way before at the land.

If you want to book a Room Only reservation at a Disney resort with the CAA discount, you can book directly with Disney. But be aware that there are only a limited number of rooms per resort that are eligible for that discount. Once those are booked, you can't get that discount at that particular resort. You would have to show them your CAA card at checkin to prove your membership.

In order to book a vacation package, you would have to go through your CAA travel office.

I would take a close look at your travel dates to see if Disney doesn't already have a special offer that you could take advantage of. They are usually a much better deal than the CAA discount. Last fall I made a RO reservation and the CAA discount was 15%. I later changed that to 30% off with a PIN that I got.

Yes, we got a 20% room only discount at POFQ using my Bcaa discount. Booked directly with wdw. I wouldn't recommend booking a package thru CAA. They don't know much about wdw booking.
If you want to use a TA I'd look at some of the WDW specialized travel agencies on line. There is one who sponsors this thread, Dreams Unlimited and others. I don't know if I'm allowed to post specific names of others? I've used Ears to You.

And most wdw discounts (with the exception of French Quarter, and maybe AoA) are better then CAA. You just have to watch for their specials. If you go thru a good Wdw specialized TA they do this for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter