Booking for January 2014

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by bxccah, Mar 18, 2013.

1. bxccah

bxccah Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!

Hello all, I'm planning a solo trip to WDW for 21 days, departing on 29th December 2013 and obviously returning in 2014.

Any ideas when I'll be able to book this online? I already know the flight I'm getting so just need to book my accommodation at All Stars, my park tickets and my dining plan.

I hope it'll be soon- I really want to book in my ADRs for character meals.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Typically the resort rates for the next calendar year are released in July or August. Seems like last year the rates were available in June, just after the ticket price increase was announced.

4. thebwit

thebwit Mouseketeer

You can also call and try to see what they have to say. I mean you are 9 months out so it isn't like it is that far away. They let us DVC people book 11 months out, so there should be info for you.

5. PrincessMinnie38

PrincessMinnie38 Earning My Ears

You can book your trip now but you'll need to either call or use a travel agent. They allow you to book 500 days in advance but you can't do it online until they show 2014 prices.

6. Hoodie

Hoodie <font color=purple>Going to BC and GF with one wee

You can book your ADRs without having your reservation finalized, however you still can't make your ADRs until 180 days out. The difference is that you can do it 180 days out from the start of your vacation, so you'll be waiting until June either way.

7. bxccah

bxccah Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!

Thank you all! Looks like I'll be waiting until summer then. I was going to book September but I wanted to avoid hurricane season, my family would've been really worried.

8. wbk

wbk Mouseketeer

Tell them what you want, when you want, and let them do the work.