Booking Dolphin Encounter on my own?

Ga Girl

Mouseketeer
I need to book the dolphin encounter on my own so that I can get an "observers pass" for my DH and 2 yr old son. I think I remember reading that you can not book these through Disney.

How hard is it to find the ferry that will take us to blue lagoon?? Are the ferries clearly marked or is someone there to direct you??

You take the same ferry that those who paid too much to have DCL book do.

The only difference is that you have to get to where the ferry leaves from. You can either take a taxi, or take a water taxi to the dock.

We stayed on the ferry on the way back, and it takes you right to where the Disney boat is.

If I did it again, I would book it ALL myself and not thru DCL.

Thanks for the info. I to agree that Disney is alittle overpriced, and they need to offer the observers and non swimmers something to do.

The last time I went to Nassau (not thru DCL)...I just took a taxi over to the Dolphin Encounter...I happened to miss the last swim...but I'd do it on my own....I'm sure you'd get a much better deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter