Booking disney hotels with AP's

hollymattbenmilo

DIS Veteran
I have read a little bit on this and get the feeling sometimes you are worse off booking with ap then through disney with tickets... but other times not so?

We are getting our ap's this feb. How is the best way to get a good deal on say sante fe or simular...? Do you just ring and get a quote?

Normally you get the best AP deals when booking within a 3 month period. Look at the deals on offer in the AP area of the french website and then call the normal booking number. They rarely tell you what deals are on, you have to tell them.

oh my goodness... i cant understand it... normally i can kind of get most of it, but nope.. my pigeon french is doing no good! hahaaha

i just want 2 nights... for a romantic break, over a weekend if possible.. so that sounds really good.. will have to keep reading!

When did you want to go? did you check Expedia?

You won't get discounts using Expedia. However, it will guarantee you a room if the dates are a must.

Personally I would call disney and see what they can do, otherwise, keep your eyes peeled for the Winter magazine that will be published in Dec, then you will know what the deals are.

On the linked page, you will see another link for the Magazine Envie+ (current edition is 21). this is released quarterly. If you click on it, it has all the key news and offers for the quarter. The winter addition usually comes out in December (sometimes Jan). the last couple of pages normally has the hotel deals in it.

You won't get discounts using Expedia. However, it will guarantee you a room if the dates are a must.

Personally I would call disney and see what they can do, otherwise, keep your eyes peeled for the Winter magazine that will be published in Dec, then you will know what the deals are.

I realise you don't get don't get discounts with Expedia but the last twice we have booked it has been considerably cheaper than booking direct with Disney, with or without tickets. Always worth checking.

yes thanks for that. I got a good deal with explorers through a simular company for feb. just trying to find something after feb.. a weekend.. thinking ahead. also want to do a week in may, so trying so hard to work out the easiest and cheapest way to book now we will ahve aps, i wish hotels had prices up for may!! they all stop at april! haha

::yes:: I am not jealous, I am not jealous:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm always checking prices 'just in case'.:rotfl2: By choice I would love to go back in October or Christmas but in reality will be next year, probably January again, ended up being a really cheap break this year. (paid £35 a night for the Santa Fe:cool1:)

::yes:: I am not jealous, I am not jealous:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm always checking prices 'just in case'.:rotfl2: By choice I would love to go back in October or Christmas but in reality will be next year, probably January again, ended up being a really cheap break this year. (paid £35 a night for the Santa Fe:cool1:)

wow!!! really? yes well Matthew and I cancelled our wedding this year, as we couldnt get "into" it, with ben developing epilespy. So this is out treat.. we plan to get ap's in feb.. do at least two trips with kids and maybe one trip just us!
what dates were they in jan, thats amazing!!

aw what a year for you, hope Ben is ok now and the epilepsy is under control:hug: you deserve a break.

It was the end of January - 25th to 28th room only.:banana: ok the parks are quiet but the magic is still there and there was plenty to do, and with huge amounts of hot chocolate and thermals we had a great time!

oh sounds fab to me!! that might be an idea for 2011 jan then, before ap's expire! steal ben from school for 3 days or something... hehe. wont do any harm!

am hoping to get a good camping deal for the week we go in may! fingers crossed... we either go by car for full week..campsite.. or we do cheap flights/ 5 days 4 nights cheap hotel... so hope in a few months prices for that time will be released, so i can start planning. cant wait for feb though as we have got 4 nights 5 days.. so nice long time, in explorers too.. so ben can go swimming, which he hasnt done much since the diagnoses.

thank you.. he is doing ok.. its the "never knowing" which is hardest. life has stopped for me. planned to go back to college this sep etc, but.. everything now.. has changed, thats life though, and at least he is a healthy gorgeous happy boy, so i cant complain.:banana::banana:

Looking to book a hotel with AP discount in September, are there any good deals on, and whats thenumber to phone ? :+)

No, the cheapest rooms with APs up to the end of September (as advertised in the current Envie+ magazine) are from 129 euros per room per night upwards.

To phone and check room only rates with your AP, just phone the normal booking number 08448 008 111 and tell them you have an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter