Booking Disney hotels through Travelocity?

Has anyone had any issues linking their reservations since the last post in 2013? I booked my trip through Travelocity which save a great deal of money. However the Travelocity confirmation number (not the Itinerary) does NOT work with MDE. I called Disney and they did indicate that I do have a reservation. But they were far from helpful. In fact it was a very poor experience which surprised me since I hear such good things. Anyway they tole me that I have to get the Disney confirmation number from Travelocity. Travelocity seems confused by this. At this point I am just considering canceling the trip altogether. If I cannot get the FP+ and other benefits of staying at a resort why bother? And I am not going to pay Disney an extra 100 bucks per night just to get a confirmation number! :mad:

When I booked with Travelocity I had an itinerary number that allowed me to put my hotel info into MDE. It was somewhere on my confirmation email/page. My problem was the park tickets through Travelocity weren't going to allow me to use FP+, so I cancelled just the tickets. I can't remember how far out you can schedule FP+

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter