Booking cruise through Disney or Costco?

I hope you get consent of the other party before you record the call. That is required in many states, including California and Florida. -- Suzanne

My state law as well as federal law permits recording of a phone call if one party consents to the recording. When calling a customer service phone number, 99.9% of the time they state that the call may be recorded for training purposes. So when you call in and speak to someone, you are consenting that the call can be recorded.

Warning for those planning to transfer to Costco: I'm not sure if this is a new policy or not, but Disney first refused to transfer my reservations stating that they were paid in full even though I had about $50 left to pay on both. They stated that if the cruise fare is paid in full, then you can't transfer to a travel agent and that it is stated in fine print. So you would have to subtract off the port and tax fees to see how much you need to keep for the balance.

Thanks for the heads up. :goodvibes

Going to remember this for our cruise we booked direct PIF, w/DCL a month ago to take in one week. Now to research a dummy cruise to book onboard and make FE gifts, all the while packing for 4 people, work, school for kiddo...:crazy2:

Does anyone know if Costco makes their DCL bookings online - thus being eligible for the $25 onboard credit for online booking provided by Disney?
Thanks

We completed our cruise on this past Saturday.
Imagine my surprise when going to the mailbox today with almost $1750.00 worth of Costco cash cards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter