Booking BWV Standard View

katied

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I'm planning to stay at my home - BWV next May 25 - 31st (the 26th is Memorial Day). I'd like to book a 2 bedroom standard view (to save some points). Should I be doing this day by day (i.e., should I call today), or can I wait and book July 1st? Any experience greatly appreciated. I have a new baby at home, and don't want to sit on the phone on hold if it's not necessary.

Thanks!

Even though I'm a BWV owner too, I still book day by day when I want a standard view. You really won't be on the phone long. The first day you spend more time setting everything up. After that each call takes just a couple of minutes when you have them add a day. I do this for my F&W stays.

I would do day by day. That is too close to the Memorial Day holidays and many schools in the South will be out so it will be rolling into a busy time.

I would definitely do the day before memorial day, memorial day and the day after - day by day. after that I would ask MS if it was necessary.

Even though I'm a BWV owner too, I still book day by day when I want a standard view. You really won't be on the phone long. The first day you spend more time setting everything up. After that each call takes just a couple of minutes when you have them add a day. I do this for my F&W stays.

I could've written this...............:lmao: n2mm, you took the words right out of my mouth! It's exactly what I do, too.:thumbsup2

I got my first day booked. It seems like Member Services has gotten a lot better since I've last called (it's been about a year). They are a lot quicker to answer, and it was a lot faster to book. Maybe I just got lucky, but if I had known it would be that quick (less than 3 min start to finsh of call) I would have just called.

Thanks for the advice. I'll be calling over the next week to wrap this up.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter