Booking Aulani Now for 2 BR one night Christmas week

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by lucky_bunni, Sep 30, 2012.

1. lucky_bunni

lucky_bunni Live via Google's Nexus 7

We have a DVC purchase that should be wrapped up by mid-October. We are headed to Hawaii at Christmas to stay with family, who live there. We would really like to book 1 night in a 2 BR suite so we can treat our family to a stay at the resort. We are flexible with the date. Any chance at all we can get in?

2. whamma

whamma DIS Veteran

Not exactly sure what your travel dates are but it doesn't look good. I just did a search on the DVC website for booking availablity in a 2 bedroom for 12/22 thru 1/5. The ONLY night available is Friday 1/4 either in a 2 bedroom Ocean View or a 2 bedroom Island Gardens view. No 3 bedrooms available either but the same night (1/4) is also available in a 1 bedroom standard or ocean view.

3. lucky_bunni

lucky_bunni Live via Google's Nexus 7

Our dates would be any one night 12/22 - 12/28. Do they still waitlist?

4. whamma

whamma DIS Veteran

They do waitlist but I don't think in the way that you need. I don't think they can waitlist for "one night" if one comes available from 12/22-12/28. I think you have to waitlist a certain date--and I don't know if you can have multiple single night waitlists. I guess you'd have to call Member Services to find out for sure--or maybe somebody else here will know. :confused3

BTW I checked again--absolutely no DVC availability any night for any room type from 12/22-12/29 at Aulani. :sad1: