Booking at 180+10 days out

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hi guys!

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, I'm just not seeing it. Can you please walk me through the ADR process? We're staying onsite, so we can book 180 +10 (so 190?) days before our arrival date, right?

My daughter has severe allergies, so I have to book EVERYTHING and so I just want to make sure I have the correct date. We arrive May 3rd, if that helps.

Thanks so much!

Yes, to clarify, you can book your ADR 180 days before your trip. So 180 days before May 3rd, you can book all the ADR for you WHOLE trip.

Your 190 days is true in the sense that if you stay 10 days, you will be able to book your last day 190 days in advance.

so great, thanks Veronique! We are staying for 10 days, so as I understand it, I can book the 10th day of our trip at 190 days, the 9th day of our trip at 189, etc. Right? Thanks again!

It's "180 + the lenght of your stay, up to 10 nights." But it's easier to say 180+10.

To add on this question, can you book 180+10 Days on the MDE APP? My 180 is tomorrow for the start of my trip but currently when I go on the app, it only shows 180 days out for only the one day. Will the 10 days open up tomorrow or will I only be able to make dining reservations for 3/5/17 through the APP. Thanks.

To add on this question, can you book 180+10 Days on the MDE APP? My 180 is tomorrow for the start of my trip but currently when I go on the app, it only shows 180 days out for only the one day. Will the 10 days open up tomorrow or will I only be able to make dining reservations for 3/5/17 through the APP. Thanks.

If your computer is anything like mine, when you are logged into your account and looking at the reservation calendar, the days of your stay should be "greyed out" (actually, more like blue-d out). Once you hit 6 am Eastern on 180 days before your arrival, your entire stay should be selectable and show as such.

If your computer is anything like mine, when you are logged into your account and looking at the reservation calendar, the days of your stay should be "greyed out" (actually, more like blue-d out). Once you hit 6 am Eastern on 180 days before your arrival, your entire stay should be selectable and show as such.

Is it 6 am or 7 am? I've read both. My ADR day is tomorrow and I want to make sure I have the right time.

Is it 6 am or 7 am? I've read both. My ADR day is tomorrow and I want to make sure I have the right time.

Online is 6 Eastern time. I just did mine yesterday morning at 6. I believe the phone reservations open at 7.

The 180+ doesn't seem to be working today. We have a 7 night trip that starts May 28 and I can only make ADR's for the 28th of May. :mad:

Last year, we were able to book our ADRs online at midnight Eastern at 180 days. Is it now not open until 7am Eastern?

The 180+ doesn't seem to be working today. We have a 7 night trip that starts May 28 and I can only make ADR's for the 28th of May. :mad:
We had the same problem last week, we phoned and got most of what we wanted, then we found the app was working correctly and we carried on from there. It's been very glitchy lately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!