Booking and Contact Information

momof2disprincesses

I love my INCREDIBLE family!!!
We are also going to DLP in Sept. 2016. We booked back in Oct. 2015 for the buy 2 nights, get 2 nights free package. Now I'm seeing that exact same package online for $200 cheaper and I cannot figure out how to contact them to see if we can modify our reservation for the cheaper price or just cancel and rebook. We booked online so we did pay in full already. I tried emailing them and they responded saying I have to call. We live in the US and my husband and I only have cell phones. I can image the charges if we call Paris!!! Is there anything I can do?

I can't see any other way round it rather than calling. If you'd not paid in full you could have considered cancelling, losing your deposit and rebooking, but unfortunately that's not an option for you. Have you checked with your cell phone provider to see if they have an add-on that includes cheap international calls or could you not use a landline belonging to a friend/family member and reimburse them for the cost?

There's no guarantee if you call that you will have any success but many posters (including me) have been able to benefit from subsequent lower prices by upgrading room type, hotel, adding on character meals, meal plans etc. Make sure you call DLP central reservations for this and if you don't have any success first time, try again.
Good luck. pixiedust:

p.s. I've moved your post to a thread of its own.

Even though you didn't ask about this, I am assuming you are American and I found this tip helpful so I like to pass it along to others. If you need or want to call Disneyland Paris for reservations, like dining reservations, call the main Walt Disney World phone number and ask them to transfer you to Disneyland Paris. Then you don't have to pay for overseas charges. We did this twice and it worked out just fine, but remember the time difference.
The above tip was given on another thread - hope it will be of some help to you. :)

We are also going to DLP in Sept. 2016. We booked back in Oct. 2015 for the buy 2 nights, get 2 nights free package. Now I'm seeing that exact same package online for $200 cheaper and I cannot figure out how to contact them to see if we can modify our reservation for the cheaper price or just cancel and rebook. We booked online so we did pay in full already. I tried emailing them and they responded saying I have to call. We live in the US and my husband and I only have cell phones. I can image the charges if we call Paris!!! Is there anything I can do?

I'm in the planning process (from Canada) and I totally understand! I honestly find booking for WDW so much easier. (DL I stayed off site) I'm so confused because sometimes I am researching and it's in pounds, other times it is in Euros. I have to look closely at the symbol to figure out which one I have and then try to figure out the exchange. I hope this gets fixed up for you, but I don't know if making the change would be worth it because I think they charge for change fees. I tried looking at the cancellation fees yesterday. I can't remember what it said though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!