Booked with orbitz. Now what??

tinkerbellnh

Earning My Ears
I ended up booking with orbitz with the new promo code that they have out. I'm not sure what to do now. How do I get the confirmation number that likes to Disney. I tried the one they gave me and it didn't work. Has anyone had any problem booking with the travel sites. I've only booked through Disney.
Thanx.

I ended up booking with orbitz with the new promo code that they have out. I'm not sure what to do now. How do I get the confirmation number that likes to Disney. I tried the one they gave me and it didn't work. Has anyone had any problem booking with the travel sites. I've only booked through Disney.
Thanx.

You have to get the Disney confirmation number from Orbitz. Either via phone, email or online chat.

It's really easy. I booked through Orbitz for my upcoming trip. Just call Orbitz and ask for your Disney confirmation number.

I had to call twice before someone knew what I was talking about. Its ok though I got it and its all linked up. Now only 60 days to wait.

I just booked with Orbitz and the confirmation number also didn't work for linking. Called and the agent gave me another number which also didn't work and then he called Disney while having me on hold. He came and said that my reservation is still being processed and told me to call back in a day and it will be ready. So I'm going to call tomorrow and see if I can get a working confirm number.

I just booked with Orbitz and the confirmation number also didn't work for linking. Called and the agent gave me another number which also didn't work and then he called Disney while having me on hold. He came and said that my reservation is still being processed and told me to call back in a day and it will be ready. So I'm going to call tomorrow and see if I can get a working confirm number.
i emailed them also and they gave me the number. I had to explain 2 times what I needed. but emailing also helps.

i emailed them also and they gave me the number. I had to explain 2 times what I needed. but emailing also helps.
Yes,it does sometimes take a couple of attempts with Orbitz!

Also,when you check-in,you will want to have the CM enter your address and email on your reservation-it will have the Orbitz address(Chicago) on it unless you have them change the info.:)

Yes,it does sometimes take a couple of attempts with Orbitz!

Also,when you check-in,you will want to have the CM enter your address and email on your reservation-it will have the Orbitz address(Chicago) on it unless you have them change the info.:)

This is a useful tip. THanks.

On the phone now with them for over an hour now (spoke to them yesterday and was told to call back), they called Disney but Disney could not find the confirmation number. Now I've been transferred to support team supervisor at Orbitz.........Not really sure if she completely understands the issue I'm having.:sad2:

Now I've received email from Orbitz stating that my Disney confirmation number is still being process as per Disney management and it may take 48-72 hours to get an update. How long did it take your guys to get the number from Orbitz?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter