Booked Stay/Play/Dine at Pop

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Iheartdopey10, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Iheartdopey10

Iheartdopey10 Earning My Ears

So I've booked Pop Century for the S/P/D promotion arriving March 7th. The flight I have will get us to MCO at 11:55 pm, which means we can't check in until after midnight making it March 8th. Will they still give me the discount or will I have to change our flights to get there earlier? I chose a late flight so that my son would only miss school on the 8th since the following week is spring break.

If I posted in the wrong forum, please let me know. Thank you!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TDluvsDaisy

TDluvsDaisy DVC Member BCV

You'll be fine. Disney doesn't turn over the computers until a few hours later. Just make sure you let your TA know to put it on your reservation. If you don't have a TA call Disney reservations and let them know.

Of course if you are taking ME they should know (but I would have it on your reservation just in case. :) )

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Yes they will give you the discount. You are still considered to be spending the night of the 7th.

5. Iheartdopey10

Iheartdopey10 Earning My Ears

Thank you for your responses! I would hate to have to take a different flight than my kids, just to save a few hundred $$$'s.