Booked Package..Now Room only codes are out--HELP!

BCKatie02

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys,

I booked the dream maker package for our trip this july and now i've heard that a room only rate is out. Can I call and change the package into room only reservation plus buy the UPH tickets too? Our other reservation is all paid for.

Thanks!

Katie :Pinkbounc

I think if you have a package that you lose either your deposit or insurance costs if you cancel....I'd call and ask just to be sure....If you don't lose any money..cancel and rebook with the codes...I bet you'd save money...

you would lose your insurance(if you had it), that is non-refundable.

You would get your deposit back if you are outside the 45 day mark.

$100 fee if you are between 45 and 6 days.

Unless I'm figuring this wrong, but I priced both the 5/2 package, AP discount and now this new summer code and unless you do not want the UPH it is about the same. Personally I would stick with what you have. By the time you pay the fee to switch I think you would be the same if not a little more.

Originally posted by disneyatl
Plus, I believe, UPH's are only available with a package.

::yes::

That is my understanding, too. The UPH is only available as part of a package. However, you might want to post a seperate question re that because I seem to remember reading somewhere that you can purchase a UPH when you check in to your resort.

What are the new room only codes that just came out that you are referring to?

if you have a room only reservation. However, you lose the discount that you get if you purchase in advance as part of a package. Mousesaver has ways to save money on the UPH if you choose to do a room only ressie. This page also has great info to help you decide if the UPH is really the right ticket for you. (
Will you be visiting DisneyQuest, for example.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter