Booked our cabins and now worried..

DougandBeth

Mouseketeer
Because we are on deck 10 of the Dream and sailing on February 27th to the Bahamas. The thing that worries me is I keep reading that upper decks have more motion and the other piece of the puzzle is we are in rooms 10532 which is about 25-30 rooms from the front of the boat. Disney considers it mid ship but I would say is there are 100 rooms from front to back we are in room 25 from the front.

Anyone have experience on the bahama trips in February and how was the water?

In addition anyone have experience in the section of the ship?

...are always the more eventful in terms of motion... This can be from none at all to some significant adventure :lmao: The ship has to move through the Florida straits and in the Spring and Fall there can be some waves...

The Wonder/Magic really do quite well (movement minimal) until the waves get to about 13'... then you will start to notice some waves in your cocktails!

We will have to wait and see how the Dream does... I am sure the folks who brought her over know but as for us cruisers we will probably have to try her out 5-6 times before we can make generalizations

In reality ,it is quite rare to experience any motion problems while we are moving around the bahamas.

We are on the inaugural cruise on deck 10... may book the following cruise if they come out with Florida Rates before we sail.. at any rate we will be sure to pass along our experiences up on 10 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter