Booked our ADR's today!

mcr5298

DIS Veteran
I'm happy to say that I waited maybe 3 minutes once I got through at 7 am this morning. I did have to move some dates around to get what I wanted. But overall got everything I was hoping for. Not happy about having to pay up front for the Luau though. We are going to book the dining plan so we will be reimbursed.

Here is what we have:

8/28 The Wave 5:35 pm
8/29 Coral Reef 7:30 pm
8/30 Yak & Yeti 6:30 pm
8/31 Tutto Italia Ristorante 5:45 pm
9/2 Spirit of Aloha Luau 5:15 pm
9/3 Flying Fish 5:55 pm
9/4 Tony's Town Square 6:15 pm
9/5 Le Cellier 5:55 pm

We will be staying at Bay Lake Tower the first five nights! :cool1: Then we will move to the Beach Club Villas for the next 5 nights! Can't wait! :)

Woo hoo!! Glad you got what you wanted.

Congrats on getting some great ressies!

I booked my dining this afternoon for Aug.16-22 - the trip wasn't even booked for me to call on our actual 90 day mark - and I got pretty much what I wanted too. (Maybe it was a Saturday pixie dust thing!)

I had no wait at all this morning at 7! It was quite different from the one hour plus I had to wait to make our June ADR's. The CM sounded kinda sleepy, but was wonderful! :rotfl:

good to hear you got what you wanted!

i have a question...

we are booked for free dining in sept and want to book hoop dee doo. the cast member who booked my trip told me all i would have to do is put up a credit card but they would not charge it unless we didnt show or cancel within 48 hours of our adr.

are they going to charge me if i already have the ddp? sometimes different CMs say different thngs. I just want to be prepared. cause there are 8 of us and I dont want to have to pay for all of our dinners up front. especially since we have the dining plan.

thx

good to hear you got what you wanted!

i have a question...

we are booked for free dining in sept and want to book hoop dee doo. the cast member who booked my trip told me all i would have to do is put up a credit card but they would not charge it unless we didnt show or cancel within 48 hours of our adr.

are they going to charge me if i already have the ddp? sometimes different CMs say different thngs. I just want to be prepared. cause there are 8 of us and I dont want to have to pay for all of our dinners up front. especially since we have the dining plan.
thx

No, just tell the server when you get seated that you are on the plan and they will charge your credits and not the card. The card is just there incase you don't show up. They don't actually place a charge or a hold until the day of the meal and if you are on the plan, they won;t do that as long as you show up w/ your credits.

No, just tell the server when you get seated that you are on the plan and they will charge your credits and not the card. The card is just there incase you don't show up. They don't actually place a charge or a hold until the day of the meal and if you are on the plan, they won;t do that as long as you show up w/ your credits.

Thanks Shannon. I just wanted to make sure. I call On June 6th and really want HDR, my MOm would be disappointed if we didnt go. I'm glad they only use it to hold our res.

I'll make sure to tell them when we get there we want to use our credits. I never even thought about that, about them using my card to pay for the meal.

Thanks again!!

Congrats on the great ADRs. We are doing a split stay also CSR to BCV. We can't wait to be at BCV for F&W:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter